This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd still rather a Mac.

I have an uncle that works for HP (he is a network Admin) and he would rather buy Mac's than HP's. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I'm pretty satisfied with my Vista. I could really use an external harddrive and a better processor though.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        I'd still rather a Mac.

I have an uncle that works for HP (he is a network Admin) and he would rather buy Mac's than HP's. lol
        lol HP that's why. HP is not Windows. HP is the hardware, and to be honest, they use shitty specs on their stuff.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

• I am thoroughly happy with my HP Envy Beats Audio. I would agree with the lower end stuff though, not so nice

Comment

• Honestly all computers fucking suck.

Lets carry on to the next subject, shall we?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Completely ok with that. Always gets too in depth haha

Comment

• So I think I am going to hold off on wheels as much as I want them.

I think its time to grow up a little, stop spending so much money on my hobbies, and find my own place to live.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Well, I guess that thought killed RT.

lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• You can't buy wheels first, then make the decision on not to spend money on hobbies?

Comment

• I'm gonna see what happens with taxes first before I start laying down money for wheels.

It doesn't I help I don't make much money and I have to buy tools for my trade. I've easily spent $1500+ in the past few months on tools alone. Add a few hobbies, and doing shit on the weekends and normal bills, it can kinda make it tough to save sometimes.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• What's "growing up"?
                        Does that involve stopping playing with toys? I ain't doing that.

Originally posted by Jersh
                        RT changes lives.

Comment

• I'm not gonna stop, but maybe start being a little more wise with what I buy.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            I'm gonna see what happens with taxes first before I start laying down money for wheels.

It doesn't I help I don't make much money and I have to buy tools for my trade. I've easily spent $1500+ in the past few months on tools alone. Add a few hobbies, and doing shit on the weekends and normal bills, it can kinda make it tough to save sometimes.
                            Yeah waiting on taxes is a good idea. Hope you can get those tools written off man, every bit helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Yeah waiting on taxes is a good idea. Hope you can get those tools written off man, every bit helps.
                              Yeah, I'm going to try and get them written off. The Snap-On guy comes to the shop tomorrow, so I'm gonna see if he can print me a summary of my purchases so I can have it with me when I do my taxes.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                                What's "growing up"?
                                Does that involve stopping playing with toys? I ain't doing that.
                                i still buy legos. i also have a Nerf Stampede that i shoot my kids with (is that bad? )

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                Yeah, I'm going to try and get them written off. The Snap-On guy comes to the shop tomorrow, so I'm gonna see if he can print me a summary of my purchases so I can have it with me when I do my taxes.
                                y u no,

happy to buy tools?
                                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Working...
                                X