This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I wish it would fucking snow. My ski class starts next week.
    You have a reason to want it to snow... I have never had a class cancelled because of snow, so it really does nothing for me.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
      You have a reason to want it to snow... I have never had a class cancelled because of snow, so it really does nothing for me.
      I also just thoroughly enjoy snow, and really want to go drifting.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I want snow because of this reason. I mean rain is great and all, but snow!

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

I don't have the luxury of RWD, so that's another reason why I don't really care. I **** the cold, but I do enjoy getting drunk and sledding on this huge hill that's on campus.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

I don't have the luxury of RWD, so that's another reason why I don't really care. I **** the cold, but I do enjoy getting drunk and sledding on this huge hill that's on campus.
            RWD > *

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              Snow driving.
              yeah-fuck-yeah.gif
              A CHALLENGER APPEARS.

Enjoy the snow man, you guys have more than we do in the fucking snowbelt (NY)

Originally posted by tonypelicon View Post
              xbox's are so loud, it's kind of ridiculous. Like, my computer is fucking beastly and my xbox is still louder.

I´m agree
              XBOX fucking sucks. My younger brother bought one, so I thought I'd give Forza a try. Love the game, but the fact that the console sounds like a fucking passenger jet, the power supply sounds like a wind tunnel, there's a 34096584365-foot ethernet cable going to our router for downloads/the web, and the crappy DVD discs (not Bluray nukka) scratch and skip like fucking crazy... GARBAGE.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Snow is fucking awesome and I miss it.

This was from last year:

^^^Click for Subaru drift action
              Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 01-12-2012, 03:17 PM.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  I think your a feg.

That article is a crock. An old autocrosser trick is to pull your seatbelt all the way out until the reel goes into "lock" mode (won't let slack out), then tighten it to your chest. Or, twist your belt and stop being a pussy.

Regardless of what that ad says, nothing beats a full, real harness. I <3 my Sparco harness.

Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 01-12-2012, 03:21 PM.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I would get one sounds pretty neat

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      I think your a feg.

That article is a crock. An old autocrosser trick is to pull your seatbelt all the way out until the reel goes into "lock" mode (won't let slack out), then tighten it to your chest. Or, twist your belt and stop being a pussy.
                      I'm actually posting this for a friend, since I don't do any kind of spirited driving, anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by tonypelicon View Post
                        xbox's are so loud, it's kind of ridiculous. Like, my computer is fucking beastly and my xbox is still louder.

I´m agree
                        Not sure if spam.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

I think your a feg.

Regardless of what that ad says, nothing beats a full, real harness. I <3 my Sparco harness.

Agreed with that harness, mine does not do that lock trick nor will it twist its ghey

Comment

I think your a feg.

4/5 point harness on OEM seats = FAIL
                            Do you have a cage or harness guide bar?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Snow was the only opportunity I got to drift in the Integra, so I loved it even more. Clearly you are forgetting about that magic handle.
                              Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                              4/5 point harness on OEM seats = FAIL
                              Why do you say that?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If you can't cut the car, get out of that harness, out of the car and 2 metres away in less than 5 seconds then there's no point in you having it. :shrug

well, other than the obvious safety features.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X