• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    LOL I was cruisin'.
    better hope campus police dont set up speed traps
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• you should get a razor scooter to ride to class. bitches love razor scooters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        better hope campus police dont set up speed traps
        I already got owned once this week, that would suck.
        Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        you should get a razor scooter to ride to class. bitches love razor scooters.
        No thanks. I'm thinking about using my friend's bike he doesn't use however.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hahahahaha sadly enough ive seen it. brightens my day

Comment

No thanks. I'm thinking about using my friend's bike he doesn't use however.
            only if its a fixed gear. bitches love fixed gears. be sure to have lots of stickers and shit in the spokes as well

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
              only if its a fixed gear. bitches love fixed gears. be sure to have lots of stickers and shit in the spokes as well
              I've heard that tends to work.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The amount of people that have nearly killed me on fixies is unreal. Those things are fucking fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                  The amount of people that have nearly killed me on fixies is unreal. Those things are fucking fast.
                  hahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    The amount of people that have nearly killed me on fixies is unreal. Those things are fucking fast.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Bike riders are fucking dangerous mother fuckers, I'm far more fearful of getting hit by some motherfucker on a bike, than some drunk fuck driving.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The have no brakes either. I swear they just use people to slow down.

Comment

• I just got an email from Jesse from Airlift, who is now at Accuair. Mike from Accuair, who is no longer there told him to contact me to see if NAM wanted to be a dealer hahaha. Everyone knows everyone these days

Comment

Bike riders are fucking dangerous mother fuckers, I'm far more fearful of getting hit by some motherfucker on a bike, than some drunk fuck driving.
                            K, that's a very stupid and irrational fear. Or rather a very false sense of safety lol

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              I just got an email from Jesse from Airlift, who is now at Accuair. Mike from Accuair, who is no longer there told him to contact me to see if NAM wanted to be a dealer hahaha. Everyone knows everyone these days
                              does that have anything to do with why the airlift manifold and module now looks like an accuair one?
                              Originally posted by Kielan
                              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                                does that have anything to do with why the airlift manifold and module now looks like an accuair one?
                                probably has a lot to do with it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X