This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    i drink energy drinks for the taste, usually monster.

i dont seem to get the highs from em, but i deffinately get the downs from em lol
    Monster is good, but hard to find around here for some reason. My school doesnt even carry it

Comment

• I don't drink energy drinks much anymore, but when I do, it's a Guava Rockstar.

Comment

• Lukey I just watched your sig for 5 minutes straight. Stopped right in the middle of my fucking driveway and stared uncontrollably at my phone.
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
          Okay, to hell with Evo owners. I no longer want an Evo, STi, or SRT4 because of the people who drive them. A majority are douchebags.
          BMWs, VWs, ect ect ect, It really depends on who drives it. I would love to have a 9 but that is not going to happen. I prefer the cars that use everything off of the bigger more know ones. I have a buddy with a srt4 swapped 1st gen neon, I am working on a 63/64 turbo swap in my car.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            Lukey I just watched your sig for 5 minutes straight. Stopped right in the middle of my fucking driveway and stared uncontrollably at my phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              I don't drink energy drinks much anymore, but when I do, it's a Guava Rockstar.
              That sounds good I love guava, i'll have to look for that one tommorrow

Comment

• WTF is that dog doing??

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                  BMWs, VWs, ect ect ect, It really depends on who drives it. I would love to have a 9 but that is not going to happen. I prefer the cars that use everything off of the bigger more know ones. I have a buddy with a srt4 swapped 1st gen neon, I am working on a 63/64 turbo swap in my car.
                  I'm looking at the feasibility of a Stratus 2.4 block with SRT internals in my Shelby. Might go for it if I can't score another roller-cam 2.2. Was considering a 4G64 for my Conquest, but I'll likely just blow up the forklift engine currently installed and go 5.0.
                  - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• I would stay with the 64, sounds better, lighter weight, and dumbasses wont think you have a special edition mustang

Comment

• $2 monsters at work are awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        I would stay with the 64, sounds better, lighter weight, and dumbasses wont think you have a special edition mustang
                        Everyone calls it a Supra, even if it does say CONQUEST TSi in 2" tall gray letters on the trunklid.
                        - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Everyone calls it a Supra, even if it does say CONQUEST TSi in 2" tall gray letters on the trunklid.

Comment

• Wait, so you mean to tell me it's not a Supra?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Wait, so you mean to tell me it's not a Supra?
                              ///M 2.0
                              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                                The Joke.

Your head.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X