X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well lets see a tiger beat a tank. we can kill every tiger, lion, bear in the world if we wanted to. can they kill every human in the world?
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      well lets see a tiger beat a tank. we can kill every tiger, lion, bear in the world if we wanted to. can they kill every human in the world?
      I'm not on about the fucking weapons

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Take away weapons/technology and we're fucked. That's really the only thing we've got on them in terms of being lethal.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• then you cant talk about whos better than what. humans evolved and developed and created technology for a reason

our brains are our weapon
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• 5 finger death punch > all.

Comment

• I thought we'd evolved imagination too, guess not.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                then you cant talk about whos better than what. humans evolved and developed and created technology for a reason

our brains are our weapon
                Yeah... I have to agree.

That said, killing animals just cause... That's fucked.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• theres no imagination IRL death wars of the species!

Comment

• shit is about to get srs

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Yeah... I have to agree.

That said, killing animals just cause... That's fucked.
                      true, i never said anything about really killin animals, im an animal lover. cheetahs and penguins are my favorite animal... say something

Comment

• nah its not gonna get srs from me, I was just trying to have a little fantasy world where we didnt have weapons >:

RT changes lives.

Comment

• boys will have toys. i want an FN 5/7

Comment

• About to destroy this bowl of ice cream.
                            ///M 2.0
                            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• then again, i'm not against weapons or killing animals, sniping rabbits was fun, especially because it became dinner after.

I did hit a stag once with a paintball, but that was complete fluke and surprised everyone

RT changes lives.

Comment

• ! killing rabbits for no reason, monster !

Comment

Working...
                                X