• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i chuckled at the picture, the shark ones are good

Comment

• id have a gun

Comment

• Comment

• My roommates uncle definitely hit a deer with a jeep, went home, got his truck, and went back to get it. Nothing wrong with that really. Fresh venison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            id have a gun
            I think you're missing the point - you've only got control of the hypothetical tiger's life because you have a gun. Without the gun, you're walking meat.
            Not top of the food chain - perhaps through forced means yes, but in practice? NOPE.

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
              My roommates uncle definitely hit a deer with a jeep, went home, got his truck, and went back to get it. Nothing wrong with that really. Fresh venison.
              i love venison

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                I think you're missing the point - you've only got control of the hypothetical tiger's life because you have a gun. Without the gun, you're walking meat.
                Not top of the food chain - perhaps through forced means yes, but in practice? NOPE.
                the way i see it is weve evolved enough to have the needs to be top of the food chain?

Comment

• meh im gonna play some warcraft 3

Comment

• Your sig is already annoying. I feel like I can't browse RT with other people anywhere near me.
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    people are such stupid cunts.
                    fuck everybody.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                      wrong. we are the top of the food chain cause of our brains, not brute force. when a tiger gets smart and makes a gun, then were fucked and wont be on top anymore
                      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

My roommates uncle definitely hit a deer with a jeep, went home, got his truck, and went back to get it. Nothing wrong with that really. Fresh venison.
                        My friend did that, but the story is a little different. He went hunting, shot a deer, the deer proceeded to run into traffic and got hit. He then drug the deer off the road and into his truck and then had it butchered.

I know,

///M 2.0
                        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Thats illegal in the uk, as due to some WEIRD poaching law we can hit a deer and kill it - then not be allowed to collect it as the car would have been classed as a weapon. The next person that sees it is definitely allowed to take it though! People used to go around in pairs with trucks to get around this law.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          the way i see it is weve evolved enough to have the needs to be top of the food chain?
                          *devolved
                          we suck at the wilderness

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                            wrong. we are the top of the food chain cause of our brains, not brute force. when a tiger gets smart and makes a gun, then were fucked and wont be on top anymore
                            amen

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              I'll still stand by us not being the top of the food chain because -given the chance wild animals will eat us-.
                              Intelligence stakes yes, being able to kill everything else, we can do that too, but we're not top of the food chain. Kinda like an elephant can kill a lion, but lions still eat 'em when they can.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Fuck the top of the food chain. Aminals rule.

Comment

Working...
                                X