X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome or gtfo. Home made Cajun fries and grilled flank steak for lunch. Working from home kicks ass.

Comment

• Whats up with that limo? how do you sit in it..

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Firefox. Safari is the same shit too. Ima take it to Apple tomorrow, see if they can do anything.
        Hmmm, check your preferences and all that jazz first.
        Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        Chrome or gtfo. Home made Cajun fries and grilled flank steak for lunch. Working from home kicks ass.
        Yup Chrome > (except for some business applications).
        Originally posted by J-Dizzle View Post
        Whats up with that limo? how do you sit in it..
        Fail.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
          Firefox. Safari is the same shit too. Ima take it to Apple tomorrow, see if they can do anything.
          Are you at home or some other network? The network on my school's campus would never resolve flickr links, and they would just be blank boxes. Sometimes it's network dependent. If you're at home, check it out on other computers, if it's doing the same thing, it's a router issue. Don't even bother taking it to Apple. They're not gonna do shit nor would they know whats wrong. Make sure you don't have any weird proxy settings set up either. Two cents given from an IT guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
            Are you at home or some other network? The network on my school's campus would never resolve flickr links, and they would just be blank boxes. Sometimes it's network dependent. If you're at home, check it out on other computers, if it's doing the same thing, it's a router issue. Don't even bother taking it to Apple. They're not gonna do shit nor would they know whats wrong. Make sure you don't have any weird proxy settings set up either. Two cents given from an IT guy.
            This.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm at home. I'll check on my brothers Mac, see if it works. I'm using Safari right now and it's working a lot better than Firefox just now, i can actually see photos!

Comment

• Guten Abend
                Originally posted by Oxer
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Lemme know if you need any blasting/powdering/polishing done. I can hooka nigga up.
                  Fo real?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Fucking bored as hell.
                  Same, and I came to work after class today :\
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Jesus fuck that steak was delicious.

Comment

• Francois: It took me a while but now i got your sig
                      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Why the hell do we still have that word filter.
                        Because ****** gonna ****.

Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
                        Lemme know if you need any blasting/powdering/polishing done. I can hooka nigga up.
                        We have Jesus for that.

Originally posted by J-Dizzle View Post
                        Whats up with that limo? how do you sit in it..
                        Who are you newbie?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

We have Jesus for that.

Jesus can fix anything.

Comment

• Prawn crackers are excellent.

Comment

• Just told the chick in the office to SMD.... she said if she didnt have a ring she would. I walked away awkwardly.
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                Just told the chick in the office to SMD.... she said if she didnt have a ring she would. I walked away awkwardly.
                                tell her to take the ring off. problem solved
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X