X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried but supposedly Vbulliten doesnt allow chatbox's for whatever reason, and i cant find any that work. And most of them that do go on the homepage of the site or something
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• hmmm
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        Had to do push ups and crunches.

did 31 pushups. Tried to do one more but my arms just gave out bad. like I could hold myself

and then 75 crunches which was the max we could do.

Fuckin took way longer to register. This year it took 5 hours, with 101 degree weather at 11:00 in the morning, which is when we got there and had to wait outside in a loooonng ass line that wrapped like the front half of the school almost
        thats not horrible tho... i was expecting running and such. that long in the heat tho.... does in fact suck lol
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          thats not horrible tho... i was expecting running and such. that long in the heat tho.... does in fact suck lol
          but still. it held back the registration sooo many hours. Theres a section for a one mile run which Im think we need to do when school starts. Our district is full of fucking lies.

"if you take PE in 7&8th grade, you dont have to take PE in H.S."

*looks at this years schedule, and see's P.E. for first period*

"umm...can I change P.E. to like a photography class?"

"no you need to take it for 1 and a half years"
          "I took it 7th, 8th, and freshman year..."
          "7th and 8th dont count"

WTTFF!!! so now I gotta take it for a semester and I dont feel like smelling like sweat through the next 7 periods

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• ladies love the musk drama

Comment

• true dat. but I **** smelling like sweaty pits and what not. owait. I can just clean myself after bring like a cloth, and those little bottles of soap that you get at hotels but instead filled with old spice bodywash or something.. blam. got it figured out

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                blam
                WHAM

whats your name drama? i feel i should know this by now

Comment

• heheh, search for schroedsteins room i wanna see if this works

Online multiplayer sketching game.

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                    WHAM

whats your name drama? i feel i should know this by now

me llamo Alex. Como te llamo?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• lmfao where you trying to use it as a chat room?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• мое название - Энди

Comment

• yeah it didnt work at all

Comment

• do my game for your class and share with everybody here FTW

.................why are so many people with my name on facebook so successful and i ain't shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                              мое название - Энди
                              moe hahgcklabehn ehgham

yeeeaaa, ill just call you Moe for short, andy.

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                              yeah it didnt work at all
                              lol'z i was like cool. *Your word is birthmark* I was like wtf!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• This shit is awesome

it went from "the random thread is pretty dead right now" to "events"

Comment

Working...
                                X