This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post

You should write a book, or a book of all your quotes. Call it "The Shit I Say"
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    dude, you cant even imagine the shit I say on a regular basis. there was a time back when i was active on here where almost everyone had some ridiculous shit I said in their sig
    I feel like banning someone just cause I can
    Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    I have read some of your stories you have written. Its great stuff, I need to stick around more to see some famous quotes come out.
    I dont write stories, nigga. Im not an author

Originally posted by GekonaDRIFTworkshop View Post
    Some one can help?
    I wont know code/name of this color.
    [url]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6184/6104641000_23651948ee_o.jpg[url]
    Or maybe there is topic, in somewhere. If you know something , then PM.
    I'll help.
    Go e-mail Elvis for the information so he can get information from the owner.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Those are 455s. I used to have a set.

If they are in great shape and you want to run them $350 is a good price. Hell even if you just refinish and flip them you can still make a couple bucks. I paid $120 for mine, one was cracked and had a nice bend.

Comment

• I need this in my life

cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          I need this in my life

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/PatrickGSR94/Misc/MaterSlammed.jpg[/IG]
          A talking animated hillbilly rusted towtruck, with buck teeth?
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            A talking, animated, hillbilly, rusted, towtruck, with buck teeth?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              A talking animated hillbilly rusted towtruck, with buck teeth?
              damn right. How fucking cool would that shit be?!??!
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                Those are 455s. I used to have a set.
                If they are in great shape and you want to run them $350 is a good price. Hell even if you just refinish and flip them you can still make a couple bucks. I paid $120 for mine, one was cracked and had a nice bend.
                I remember you saying you had a set. These are really nice, albeit the clearcoat is kind of hazy and in some places flaking. I'm not sure how 16's up front and 17's out back would look... only one way to find out I guess. I don't even know the widths or offsets.
                Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                I need this in my life
                You need to see people making faces like they have to shit?
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• First Cars movie was good. Didn't get the chance to see the second. Did anyone see it?

Comment

• You're welcome.

Sexy Women Picures - View Pictures of the Hottest and Most Beautiful Women on the Web. Thousands of pics voted on each day... Keep Calm and Chive On!
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Can anyone tell me if my photos are working in my project thread? I can't see anything!

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        damn right. How fucking cool would that shit be?!??!
                        It wouldn't be cool, not even in the least.
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I need this fish in my aquarium.

Comment

• You have stop and shop out there as well? Thought it was just a NE thing.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              I remember you saying you had a set. These are really nice, albeit the clearcoat is kind of hazy and in some places flaking. I'm not sure how 16's up front and 17's out back would look... only one way to find out I guess. I don't even know the widths or offsets.
                              Yeah the clear on these likes to do that. One small chip and they begin oxidizing from the inside out. Double stagger is one of those things that tough to pull off. If it is raked unnaturally then it looks awful. But a nice gradual rake while being double staggered is awesome. I've owned, refinished, worked on a lot of different wheels before and quality wise there are near the top. Everything about them was so nice. They had that high quality feel. Someone before me obviously didn't treat them well as they were found face down on the side of a shop with weeds growing through them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                You have stop and shop out there as well? Thought it was just a NE thing.
                                Forgot to hit quote. Whatever.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X