X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must be in good condition.

Comment

• 2009 with 20k miles. Wife ran it the fuck up when I came to JP before her other wise it would have like 12. or 13k. Drove it for 7-8 months before it was stored
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• why u store it?

Comment

• Cause at the time they said I couldn't bring it over I could of brought it and I bet some JN would of loved a LHD car over here
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• y u no

bring it over now?

Comment

• Cause I'll be rape by insurance and shit. As much as I'd like it here, I'm saving a lot by not having it here

Comment

• 20k miles for a 2009, that's still not bad and is below avg miles yearly. Good thing its in storage though

Comment

• uploading boobie vids on my fb

Comment

• @ coco and it will be at least 2014 before it drives again

@luke want see nao

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                      uploading boobie vids on my fb

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                      @ coco and it will be at least 2014 before it drives again

@luke want see nao

Comment

• look on my fb jared

Comment

• But I'm prolly gonna sell it cause I want ft86

Comment

• whats ur fb coco

Comment

• Awesome luke

Comment

• i like boobs

Comment

Working...
                                X