This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    I never realized how many different styles CCW has. Why doesn't anybody ever buy the other designs?
    they so have a lot. but everyone wants the BBS Motorsport knock off
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I'm now 'StanceWorks Addicted'..................watch out Kielan, I'm coming for you.
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        I know a guy who knows a guys who knows a guy who knows a guys who knows a guy... well you get the point
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          they so have a lot. but everyone wants the BBS Motorsport knock off
          If BBS Motorsports were easier to get a hold of and A LOT cheaper then maybe more people would have bought BBS over CCW. Until that time comes, CCW ftw.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
            Such as?

They only have 3 multi piece wheels.
            Everything else is monoblock.
            I like the monoblock wheels though. The SP500, C12, and SP600 are just a few.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

I know a guy who knows a guys who knows a guy who knows a guys who knows a guy... well you get the point
              I think I know the guy that knows a guy that knows your guy's guy that that guy knows.

Comment

• I'm probably gonna get fucked on my taxes. Not looking forward to it.
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                  I think I know the guy that knows a guy that knows your guy's guy that that guy knows.
                  hahahahahaha

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                    I like the monoblock wheels though. The SP500, C12, and SP600 are just a few.
                    I also like C series, the only problem is that you cant have lip on C series wheel.
                    SP series has convex face which doesnt look that good in person.
                    If I wouldnt care about lip then C10 or C12 will be on my car right now! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                      I'm now 'StanceWorks Addicted'..................watch out Kielan, I'm coming for you.
                      time for an intervention

Comment

• Ive decided.... more of my friends have seen my ass than ones that haven't. So, if you have not seen my ass, we are not true friends. GFY. <3
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                          I'm now 'StanceWorks Addicted'..................watch out Kielan, I'm coming for you.
                          Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                          time for an intervention

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                            I also like C series, the only problem is that you cant have lip on C series wheel.
                            SP series has convex face which doesnt look that good in person.
                            If I wouldnt care about lip then C10 or C12 will be on my car right now! lol
                            It'd be cool if you could get any model with a lip or 3 piece.
                            ///M 2.0
                            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I guess we're not true friends then Josh.

Thank God.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                Ive decided.... more of my friends have seen my ass than ones that haven't. So, if you have not seen my ass, we are not true friends. GFY. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X