This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Its a much more awesome focal length on a crop body. The colors, and contrast you get out of the camera is incredible. 1.4 is truly incredible as well. The quality of the lens as a whole is on a whole new level than the $100, 50 1.8. The 2 really aren't comparable at all. The 35 cost me 12 times what the 50 costs. To put that in perspective.
    I knew the 35 was much more expensive so I was just wondering if you thought that it was that much better. Its cool that your investment was worth it

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      I haven't been to cache creek. Only jackson and the valley. Really want to hit red hawk.

Kielan did you order unbranded selvedge?
      I haven't yet.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        I haven't been to cache creek. Only jackson and the valley. Really want to hit red hawk.

Kielan did you order unbranded selvedge?
        Red Hawk... dude, the cocktail waitresses there blows TV and CC outta the water. I only went there to eat & check it out when they opened.

Comment

• Comment

• middle of January and its warm as fuck outside. this shit is odd. cant quite get used to it lol
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• PNW baby, never has any extremes, always somewhere in the middle (and rainy usually)
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  middle of January and its warm as fuck outside. this shit is odd. cant quite get used to it lol
                  its only meant to get to like 18C here today fml

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    PNW baby, never has any extremes, always somewhere in the middle (and rainy usually)
                    coming from the northeast, this shit is crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                      I knew the 35 was much more expensive so I was just wondering if you thought that it was that much better. Its cool that your investment was worth it
                      Every penny.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        coming from the northeast, this shit is crazy
                        NE has been super fucking weird. Hasn't gotten below like 20 all year.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I wanna go up to state college this weekend :\
                          Kelly where are youuuuu?
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Kielan is the 50mm worth it? Well, i know it's really cheap, I just don't want to get a shit copy.

Comment

last winter was a fuckstory hahaha. its like 40s or higher over here all the time. I was just outside having a smoke, super fucking warm

Comment

last winter was a fuckstory hahaha. its like 40s or higher over here all the time. I was just outside having a smoke, super fucking warm

Comment

Working...
                                X