This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
    yeah it could've been uninsured, but it had a plate with 2011 registration on the back.
    iiii dunno.
    i 4 spare plates that arent registered and 3 registration stickers that are good until 2012.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• yeah but you're awesome and that guy is trailoring a lambo therefore he is not.
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• i saw a 360 modena on the highway today... two tan italian dudes with white gucci sun glasses... lol
        cars and stuff

Comment

• racially profiling isn't cool

Comment

• i just stated what was clearly obvious to me... they had an italian flag on window lol

edit: yes i understand the ferrari is an italian car...... but i do not beleive they put big ol flags on them. lol
            Last edited by skrapez; 08-11-2010, 04:33 PM.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• White Guido's say what?!??1

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• dude...avatar and sig pics throwin' me off...i need to check in more often.

so, im thinking f selling/parting my e30 and stepping into a 2002, early 70's benz, or something diesel. fuck ca smog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  dude...avatar and sig pics throwin' me off...i need to check in more often.

so, im thinking f selling/parting my e30 and stepping into a 2002, early 70's benz, or something diesel. fuck ca smog.
                  my avatar is fucking awesome hahah

Comment

• Dave where the hell have you been? Its been like 3 months.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      Dave where the hell have you been? Its been like 3 months.
                      losing my mind. the usual haha

Comment

• haha worrd. I thought you pulled a Heather on us and left for good.

-Dan

Comment

haha worrd. I thought you pulled a Heather on us and left for good.
                          nah, im still here. life is just kicking the shit out of me lately. i think i talked to heather the other day? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            RT is the greatest thread on Stanceworks, Hence the reason you need a flux capacitor to run you computer in order to keep up..

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                            people that do this fucking baffle me, man:

like really, what are you doing with your life?
                            lmfao what a loser. I saw a sick 360 modena on the highway yesterday. Black on black, yellow brake pads, low as fawk. and it had some pretty decent fitment....and it was driven by some hot blonde chick
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              nah, im still here. life is just kicking the shit out of me lately. i think i talked to heather the other day? lol
                              I feel yah man. Last time I talked to her was about getting the cupcake girls pics and that was months ago. I guessed she moved to the CiB forums.

-Dan

Comment

I feel yah man. Last time I talked to her was about getting the cupcake girls pics and that was months ago. I guessed she moved to the CiB forums.
                                Im thinking about going back to doing car audio installation.

she was here because of the cib guys, so that makes sense. i talk to her through txt here and there

Comment

Working...
                                X