This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Supercharger whine would be annoying on a daily.
    It isn't at all. I drove 70 miles a day with a loud s/c and I loved everytime I got on the throttle.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
    you sir, win this battle.
    “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• I imagine the whine would be like a drone in a custom exhaust on the highway.

Comment

• My old roommate had an 07 SI that was supercharged and revved to 9k all day long. It was a blast.
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          I imagine the whine would be like a drone in a custom exhaust on the highway.
          Imagine both together...

The whine on the MINI's isn't really loud unless it's WOT.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
          you sir, win this battle.
          “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• We dailied a 3.9 supercharged v8 rally car while all the other cars were fucked, and the whine did not get on my nerves. Then again the novelty of being dropped off at school when I was 12 and having to climb out of bucket seats and race harnesses might have overshadowed any annoying noise. :shrug

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• My car has the most efficient and powerful supercharger ever created and it really doesn't bother me...
              ///M 2.0
              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                Imagine both together...

The whine on the MINI's isn't really loud unless it's WOT.
                Ya i loved the sound of mine with the intake. Then when you get on it they scream.
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                  My car has the most efficient and powerful supercharger ever created and it really doesn't bother me...
                  I lolled.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• You mean the raitio of power to efficiency is the greatest? Definitely not the most powerful supercharger lol

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                      You mean the raitio of power to efficiency is the greatest? Definitely not the most powerful supercharger lol
                      dude its a corrado... nothing about it is good/efficient. Unless you consider the fact that it never runs and drives and doesn't use natural resources efficient....

on another note. Cover underside of truck in mud. Dont wash. Protect from salt?
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Speaking of dirt, I dread spring cleaning my car when the time comes.

Ski trips, dirt roads, and generally not giving a fuck with hacked up fenderliners has pretty much trashed the inside of the wheel wells.

Then again, it is only a Kia.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                          dude its a corrado... nothing about it is good/efficient. Unless you consider the fact that it never runs and drives and doesn't use natural resources efficient....

on another note. Cover underside of truck in mud. Dont wash. Protect from salt?
                          lol

and yeah on the topic of efficiency, go get that bitch covered. free protection from the winter elements

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                            You mean the raitio of power to efficiency is the greatest? Definitely not the most powerful supercharger lol
                            You're new to my G-Ladder humor... If I say anything positive about how my car operates then it is most likely sarcasm.
                            ///M 2.0
                            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

You're new to my G-Ladder humor... If I say anything positive about how my car operates then it is most likely sarcasm.
                              Lols volkswagens.

Comment

I knew its nothing but problem. I just thought this was a very srs thread. No joking allowed

Comment

Working...
                                X