• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    Bentley

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
      Depends on who you are. I was set on Rutgers. Soon found out that kids were being put in hotels and friends that went there said they wish they had gone to a smaller school on the academic side of the spectrum. Big schools for games, parties, extracurricular are fucking awesome, though.
      Rutgers is kinda on it's own level... While being extremely fun, it's also a very dangerous school and can be pretty shitty due to it's location.

I go to Ursinus, which is about 1,600 students, and it is a very love/**** deal. I love the fact that I can get anywhere on campus in less than 5 minutes, but I **** that I can't miss out on any classes otherwise I'm fucked. Small schools and classes are also much more difficult that than they need to be, at least in my experience. There are a lot of times where I wish I went to a bigger school, but then there are a few times where I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      LOL Rutgers is NOT Penn State at all.

Sure there are some big classes here, but those classes are also cake walks. Most of my classes are 30 students or less...
      Like I said, Rutgers is a pretty unique place... and not necessarily in a good way. My roommate visited his friends once this past semester and got robbed (lost $80) and nearly got stabbed.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        I dunno, ask your dad.
        mothafucka
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
          Rutgers is kinda on it's own level... While being extremely fun, it's also a very dangerous school and can be pretty shitty due to it's location.

I go to Ursinus, which is about 1,600 students, and it is a very love/**** deal. I love the fact that I can get anywhere on campus in less than 5 minutes, but I **** that I can't miss out on any classes otherwise I'm fucked. Small schools and classes are also much more difficult that than they need to be, at least in my experience. There are a lot of times where I wish I went to a bigger school, but then there are a few times where I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.
          Yeah. I go to Kutztown. I believe its around 13k kids now. If I had to do it over, I wouldn't pick anywhere else.

Comment

• cars and stuff

Comment

• seeing that is like loosing a child haha. fuck em'

Comment

• herro

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

seeing that is like loosing a child haha. fuck em'
                  That's fucking retarded
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

That's fucking retarded
                    did you not see the redneck fucking picnic?

Comment

did you not see the redneck fucking picnic?
                      I saw, but seeing someone take your beat to shit car (that you sold them) and beating it up even more is not like loosing a child.

Comment

• Think the next daily is going to be a civic 4dr si

Comment

• Sup fags?

Comment

I saw, but seeing someone take your beat to shit car (that you sold them) and beating it up even more is not like loosing a child.
                            This. While I would only feel a little bad seeing my car like that (only cuz it's my first car) I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Knowing that I ended up in a better, more reliable car after the Corrado would make up for it.

And who do you guys have winning the BCS Championship?
                            ///M 2.0
                            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

I was not aware that it was a piece when it was sold

Comment

• I fucking love the 35L.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X