X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha I wanna see....
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• something to the effect of "car was lowered to a point that if we attempted to put it on alignment rack bottom panels will scrape and break."
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Bahahaha.... Thats awesome...

I drag mine up onto my mates aligner whenever I have to... Just drag that ish hahaha

Comment

• hahaha. nah man, this place takes good care and knows their shit.
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Fair enough... My daily is too low for most aligners, and I dont really care how much it drags underneath.. Cars are fixable haha..

Jason, if you read this, you make me LOL. Catching the noobies in the showroom aswell hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
              something to the effect of "car was lowered to a point that if we attempted to put it on alignment rack bottom panels will scrape and break."
              Haha. Awesome.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Fair enough... My daily is too low for most aligners, and I dont really care how much it drags underneath.. Cars are fixable haha..

Jason, if you read this, you make me LOL. Catching the noobies in the showroom aswell hahaha

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• -3 degrees camber for dd'ing. not bad.
                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                  -3 degrees camber for dd'ing. not bad.
                  Hey! I run -3 all round too! yay haha

Comment

• twinsies! let's make out.

...waitwut.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Hahaha... Im kinda spewin Im not hitting up the west coast when I come over... I guess I'll have to come back out later on down the track to see how you guys do it..

Comment

• west coast is the best coast. if kielan was here he'd argue with me.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Hahaha... Im kinda spewin Im not hitting up the west coast when I come over... I guess I'll have to come back out later on down the track to see how you guys do it..
                          Next time, you should.

Visit both SoCal and NorCal. Haha.

Only because I live in NorCal.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• it's weird as hell sering my car driving because I'm always...driving it so I never see it. I want rolling sous or something.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

west coast is the best coast. if kielan was here he'd argue with me.
                              Im sure he would haha!

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                              Next time, you should.

Visit both SoCal and NorCal. Haha.

Only because I live in NorCal.
                              I smell a road trip! Id love to do the whole of cali. So many damn places to go to over there haha...

I still dont know what the go is 100% yet for this visit... Really need to find out what the G-O is so I can organise.

Comment

it's weird as hell sering my car driving because I'm always...driving it so I never see it. I want rolling sous or something.
                                Im the same haha... You look at it and think, "Damn thats cool, imagine how much cooler it is with me behind the wheel..."

Comment

Working...
                                X