This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    Holy fuck I'm hype, air ride and wide RS'....who ever thought I was gonna do something good in life?
    No one, you still haven't done it.
    Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
    The 8am kinda sucked but 9AMs I definitely don't mind. I would much rather be done with class earlier in the day than sit in class until 6pm
    My schedule right now has me done at 4:30 on MTTHF, and done technically at 1:10 on Wed.

But I have my ski "class" from 7-9:30 on Wed, but that's going to be a joke, and I get to be there 3 hours early and ski from 4 to 10... SO...
    Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    This.

And after 2 months I finally have all of my classes.
    Got my last class Friday night hahah.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Now I would definitely make an exception for a class like that. I had a golf class one semester. I would play at least once a week anyway so I didn't really have to go to class. As long as I saved my scorecard I got credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Got my last class Friday night hahah.
        The registrar at my school is worse than the DMV.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• -_________- ass
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• My adviser was a complete bitch. When I was a freshman she asked me what I wanted to do for a living. As most 18 year olds would, I told her I'm not really sure. She then said "Maybe college isn't for you." Lol gtfo

Comment

• What a cunt
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                What a cunt
                Oh yeah haha. She was my adviser when I was a business mgmt major. Now I am a soc major and have a different adviser

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                  My adviser was a complete bitch. When I was a freshman she asked me what I wanted to do for a living. As most 18 year olds would, I told her I'm not really sure. She then said "Maybe college isn't for you." Lol gtfo
                  My old adviser shouldn't be allowed to have any part of a freshman's college experience. The guy was so nerdy to the point where he had no social skills. How can you talk to a student and learn about what they want to do when you are so easily intimidated by face to face conversation? Dude fucked my entire freshman year.
                  ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                    My old adviser shouldn't be allowed to have any part of a freshman's college experience. The guy was so nerdy to the point where he had no social skills. How can you talk to a student and learn about what they want to do when you are so easily intimidated by face to face conversation? Dude fucked my entire freshman year.
                    There are many advisers/profs like that. To have an adviser like that would blow, but I don't mind profs like that. I just go see them during office hours and its easy to get them to allow you to make up work or do some extra credit.

Comment

• What are you trying to build those faces to?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                        There are many advisers/profs like that. To have an adviser like that would blow, but I don't mind profs like that. I just go see them during office hours and its easy to get them to allow you to make up work or do some extra credit.
                        Yea, all the professors in my major (psychology) are really cool and understanding. I was going to be a physics major, so I ended up with the head of the science department as my adviser... typical astronomy/physics geek. There were so many books and posters in his office there was barely any room to move.
                        ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          Yea, all the professors in my major (psychology) are really cool and understanding. I was going to be a physics major, so I ended up with the head of the science department as my adviser... typical astronomy/physics geek. There were so many books and posters in his office there was barely any room to move.
                          Clutter in work areas pisses me off to no end. Especially on my desk or in the garage. I'm I am going to sit at my computer for more than a minute I clean/organize my desk. When I'm working on a car ill clean up a few times just because its frustrating to have shit everywhere. OCD I guess haha

Comment

• Understandable. My desk in my dorm room is spotless when I'm using it. Any other time all my folders, books, and random other shit are all over it.
                            ///M 2.0

Comment

• It's half-off weekend at my pick n pull and of the two 020 equipped cars in the yard, one is a shitbox and the other one's already had the tranny pulled.

Where am I supposed to get my $60 transmission now?
                              Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore
                              Quitters never stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                                What are you trying to build those faces to?
                                Hopefully 9s upfront and 11s in the back
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X