X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I do.
    Friend who goes to main texted me a while ago saying, some kid here is taking a picture of some really low Acura. I know you're into that shit. I told him to send me a picture, it was pretty cool. Not too much longer later your feature is up on the main page. I was like

Comment

• Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
      Friend who goes to main texted me a while ago saying, some kid here is taking a picture of some really low Acura. I know you're into that shit. I told him to send me a picture, it was pretty cool. Not too much longer later your feature is up on the main page. I was like
      Lol yup.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Werd.

Comment

• Am I the only one who loses a lot of respect for a car when you find out its on rep wheels?

There is an S2k in the showroom that looks pretty decent, but after I found out its on XXR's its like meh to me.

It just seems like if you're gonna do it, do it right. That's pretty much the reason I still don't have wheels yet.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• guys do this work for me please >:

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              Am I the only one who loses a lot of respect for a car when you find out its on rep wheels?

There is an S2k in the showroom that looks pretty decent, but after I found out its on XXR's its like meh to me.

It just seems like if you're gonna do it, do it right. That's pretty much the reason I still don't have wheels yet.
              No you're not the only one who thinks that.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Am I the only one who loses a lot of respect for a car when you find out its on rep wheels?

This.

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

• I feel that way about reps. Also the reason why I am still on stocks wheels, do it right the first time.
                  BMW E38
                  That White Evo
                  -SOLD
                  instagram @kbuss
                  flickr

Comment

Yes and no. I like to see someone on reps that has an absolutely spotless car and did all other work on the car correctly, they just opted for a less expensive wheel rather than a car that is a beat piece of shit on "name brand" wheels. But I can see where you are coming from. Reps just leave something to be desired.

Comment

• Kielan are you back at PSU?
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

Anyone on this site that's not a fag, a complete idiot, or a cheap ass would agree with you.
                        ///M 2.0
                        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                          I feel that way about reps. Also the reason why I am still on stocks wheels, do it right the first time.
                          Evo stock enkei's and bbs>reps
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                            Kielan are you back at PSU?
                            Yup.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                              Anyone on this site that's not a fag, a complete idiot, or a cheap ass would agree with you.
                              lol

That could very well be sig worthy

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Yup.
                                When are we having a PSU guys meet me halfway to hangout, take pictures and goof around and shit?
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X