This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
    Points taken. I think I have a problem with moving the contrast slider when editing. I try not to overdue it buy I start messing around and then, well, things happen. I have another watermark that is much smaller. Will use next time.
    I have the same problem post processing. I always want to change things to "enhance". I'm beginning to learn less is more. My favorite pictures now are the ones I directly remove from my and decide they need nothing more. I am also a beginner photographer but photography is extremely fun. I look at is as a puzzle

Comment

• pretty lame in here lately
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I'm doing ski things.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Watching moonshiners. Are those guys that stupid to let people film them doing an illegal operation?

Comment

• Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
            Watching moonshiners. Are those guys that stupid to let people film them doing an illegal operation?
            I thought the same thing. I came to the conclusion that they filmed them doing their business because they didn't plan on staying in WV after the filming, or they really aren't in WV to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
              I have the same problem post processing. I always want to change things to "enhance". I'm beginning to learn less is more. My favorite pictures now are the ones I directly remove from my and decide they need nothing more. I am also a beginner photographer but photography is extremely fun. I look at is as a puzzle
              My goal is to shoot once a week and just mess with the camera until I can get shots that look good without enhancing. Practice makes perfect I guess and I agree on the fun part, I find it very enjoyable.
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

I thought the same thing. I came to the conclusion that they filmed them doing their business because they didn't plan on staying in WV after the filming, or they really aren't in WV to begin with.
                I'd agree, but aren't the filmers aiding in a crime by not reporting it?

Comment

It's the same as any other show of this sort. Intervention, all of those shows about drugs, if you read up on it, you'd realize that the police can't do anything about it, they have to be caught in the act, and they're actual locations are never really disclosed.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'd agree, but aren't the filmers aiding in a crime by not reporting it?
                    You fail. It's not a crime to not report a crime.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Here is one, with minor enhancing. A lot less than the others, not sure if I like it. Maybe the fact that it was cloudy has something to do with it seeming dark, idk.

Can click on picture to enlarge it.

BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        You fail. It's not a crime to not report a crime.

Comment

Hey genius, he has no charges against him. He didn't commit a crime.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My opinion, less editing definitely helps. From what I've learned in the past couple of moths lighting and composition rank in the top most important elements of photography if not the top 2 important. In that picture there is too much going on with the wheat on the left and the houses/power lines up top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Hey genius, he has no charges against him. He didn't commit a crime.
                              Lol I know, found it relevant. You go to main?

Comment

Lol I know, found it relevant. You go to main?
                                I do.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X