This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
    I **** the fact I'm rooting for ny. I'm anticipating 4:30 so I can watch pittsburgh.
    Why are you rooting for NY? Eli is a shitbird and the defensive line did nothing but run their mouths all week.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      Gf jus left back to state college, little depressed :/ and being at work doesn't help.

Trying to stay occupied by tryin to find the right struts codes I need lol
      No more le sexy time til? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
        Why are you rooting for NY? Eli is a shitbird and the defensive line did nothing but run their mouths all week.
        I picked them to win in our pool at work, unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          No more le sexy time til? lol
          Haha no not for a while
          Couldn't do anything last night either, she's on her period :/.
          It's our 3 month today too lol
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I prefer college sports versus the pros. A lot less sloppy when you aren't getting paid to play and it's all about passion.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• I really wish the NBA didn't have a season this year, I freaking **** basketball.

Comment

• I'm specking out some new goggles for Skiing and Snowmobiling.

I have some Smith's I like, but I think I'm gonna throw down for something more legit.

Fooling around on the Oakley sight. Tends to be a wee bit pricey.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  I'm specking out some new goggles for Skiing and Snowmobiling.

I have some Smith's I like, but I think I'm gonna throw down for something more legit.

I bought a pair of Spy's this season. But I've also got a pair of Dragon's from last season that I still love.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    I'm specking out some new goggles for Skiing and Snowmobiling.

Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
                    I bought a pair of Spy's this season. But I've also got a pair of Dragon's from last season that I still love.
                    I have a pair of Dragons from 2 or 3 seasons ago that I still love.
                    fuck everybody.
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                      I have a pair of Dragons from 2 or 3 seasons ago that I still love.
                      My dragons were I think 3 seasons old, beat to hell. Lost a pair of VonZippers somewhere that I wore once.

Comment

• My brother had some Dragons but bought some Von Zipper Smokeouts this year. They are pretty dope.

I'm looking at goggles that have dual lenses so they don't fog, medium fit, large viewing area. I built some Oakley Splices I really like, but are pretty much at the top of my price range at around $200.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I always get stuff that was produced the previous season or 2 seasons ago. Brand new gear, but so much cheaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
                            I always get stuff that was produced the previous season or 2 seasons ago. Brand new gear, but so much cheaper.
                            I got a Burton board that was a season old and saw 2 days of one season for $70.
                            fuck everybody.
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• I'm probably gonna hold off until the end of this season to do anything. If I'm not sick of it or injured, I'm tossing around the idea of going nuts and getting all new gear for next season. From ski's, all the way up to my helmet.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Friend's selling me a pair of 16x7 RSs for 200 bucks. I'm thinking refinish, relip to 16x9, sell stock lips, double my investment.

Comment

Working...
                                X