This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    You bite your tongue. I want some god damn snow.
    Lol. Only positive part about winter is snowboarding. My freshman and sophomore years of college I was riding at least 4 times a week. Junior year a couple times a week, and this year I haven't gone at all. I guess winter car projects take priority. If its going to be cold it better snow, if not then warm weather is nice.

Comment

Its starting to get really annoying.

I have yet to ride my snowmobile and snow coverage was pretty spotty yesterday on the ski slopes. This kind of weather in January really makes me wonder if we are going to even have a winter.
      This.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
      You bite your tongue. I want some god damn snow.
      GOD DAMN THIS.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Sacramento. I **** the cold. I generally don't even go snowboarding until closer to spring.

Comment

• It was 40* yesterday. Ski'd with a t-shirt and my jacket unzipped. By the end of this year if I'm still enjoying it, I'm going to piece together a new set-up this summer for next season. Skis, boots, poles, and riding gear.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Yeah I got new gear last year. Spent more than I would have liked but its all extremely comfortable. Ive been rocking the same board and boots for a few years now. I absolutely **** breaking in new boots, and I beat the shit out of my boards in the park. My rome agent is an animal

Comment

• Haven't gone snowboarding in 3 years . I need to change that this season.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• I'm riding on a set of old Volkl Karma ski's. They were my brothers friends and are pretty beat. I was gonna try and do some park stuff yesterday but it was so packed we just stayed away and cruised greens all day.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I'm riding on a set of old Volkl Karma ski's. They were my brothers friends and are pretty beat. I was gonna try and do some park stuff yesterday but it was so packed we just stayed away and cruised greens all day.
                  I don't mind cruising. Especially near the end of they day where your body is exhausted but your mind wants to keep going. That's when shit hits the fan

Comment

• Alright im off to press some control arm bushings. Always a blast

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                      I don't mind cruising. Especially near the end of they day where your body is exhausted but your mind wants to keep going. That's when shit hits the fan
                      Well, I guess we don't really cruise. We pretty much end up bombing the hill and doing it all over again. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• 12+ hrs of sleep was nice, much needed.

Gooooood Morning.
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

• Those 2 videos you posted in the Youtube Thread are pretty sweet Andrew, makes me want to go out west that much more. Only 2 more months!
                          BMW E38
                          That White Evo
                          -SOLD
                          instagram @kbuss
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                            Those 2 videos you posted in the Youtube Thread are pretty sweet Andrew, makes me want to go out west that much more. Only 2 more months!
                            I never really appreciated boarding/skiing videos until I started riding. I did a little riding when I was 14/15 and ***** it, but now I really enjoy it. Every time I go I improve on something so its becoming really enjoyable. By the end of the year I want to be able to do a few things in the park, air out jumps, and ride switch a little bit.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I lied. Waiting for my dad to go press the bushings. The old ones are so bad that the center fell right out. Now I have to get the outside out somehow.

Comment

• Herro RT.

I'm like Pacman in the kitchen finding something to eat lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X