This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    So I'm not trying to be like Haole or however you spell it, but I have a funny ski story from today.

It was about 5:30 or so and pretty dark on the mountain and I was doing my thing going down the slope, completely on the side of the trail out of the way of anyone, and all of a sudden I hear a yell, get pushed forward and before you know it I spin a quick 360 and stop still standing.

This dumb motherfucker didn't see me, hit me, ricochet off my skis and went down a 15 foot embankment into the woods. So I quick pop out of my skis and run to help and make sure he is alright and he was all pissed off at me. I'm like, motherfucker, I was on the side of the trail minding my own and you hit me. I helped him out, told him to watch what the fuck he was doing, and continued on my way.
    shoulda kicked him in the balls

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    Y u no post in the "post a pic of yourself thread"...

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
    In that case, no tits!

Shot yerself in the foot.
    pft if you were a guy you wouldn't be worried about some photos on the internet
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

So I'm not trying to be like Haole or however you spell it, but I have a funny ski story from today.

It was about 5:30 or so and pretty dark on the mountain and I was doing my thing going down the slope, completely on the side of the trail out of the way of anyone, and all of a sudden I hear a yell, get pushed forward and before you know it I spin a quick 360 and stop still standing.

This dumb motherfucker didn't see me, hit me, ricochet off my skis and went down a 15 foot embankment into the woods. So I quick pop out of my skis and run to help and make sure he is alright and he was all pissed off at me. I'm like, motherfucker, I was on the side of the trail minding my own and you hit me. I helped him out, told him to watch what the fuck he was doing, and continued on my way.
      Lol what a douche. Way to be do your good deed for the year and help him out

Y u no post in the "post a pic of yourself thread"...
      Truestory.png

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      In that case, no tits!

Shot yerself in the foot.
      You should just post 1 and get it over with
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
        Y u no use search.
        you could save us the trouble and just link it or post here
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          shoulda kicked him in the balls
          I saw him on the same trail right before we left and he was all over the place out of control. So I think that's what happen when he hit me. Oh well, I didn't get hurt and my brother and I got a good lol out of it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Can't even find it myself!

All the photos on facebook are awful. I tend to talk when people take pics.

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

Duder, I don't mean to be stupid, but I can't help it.
              That gif makes no sense in reaction to my statement.
              exactly
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                exactly

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• And still no tits
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Should have left him to die

Comment

• Nope.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• < 100£ Top Gear challenge

Comment

• Rat, was that with or without alcohol?

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                            < 100£ Top Gear challenge
                            I forever maintain that those guys are nuts and Hammond has changed since his crash.

Rat, was that with or without alcohol?
                            The photo or the tits?

RT changes lives.

Comment

• lol my local 240 forum is run by a bunch of stupid faggot nazi's

Comment

I forever maintain that those guys are nuts and Hammond has changed since his crash.

The photo or the tits?
                                What happened to him?

No tits were posted so e means the photo

Comment

Working...
                                X