This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    I agree to a point, I am tried of being home and hearing it all, cant wait to get back to school.

Though I agee with Kielan, that shit adds up fast I played that game once and was broke within 2 weeks.
    While parents can suck a lot. You really do have to realize just how much you rely on them just to make it by. Yeah they bitch and moan, and say things that at the time you're like "yeah fucking right" but chances are not too much later you will realize that they were right, and it sucks even more then to admit you were wrong. Just roll with it, and if you actually listen you might learn a thing or two.

And really, if this arguement was about how you spend your money. I can say two things, either, ignore them and when they stop paying for shit, realize how fucked you are. Or genuinely take what they say into consideration before you go blowing stacks on trying to prove how big your e-penis is to a bunch of other guys.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Wake up RT.

Comment

• I have a load of college work to do for Monday. Fuuuu

Comment

• I love living at home and mom doesn't bitch about shit, might be because im an amazing son and dont bitch at her

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
            I love living at home and mom doesn't bitch about shit, might be because im an amazing son and dont bitch at her
            I hope you are posting from the road.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I <3 Teen angst..

Comment

• I hear ya guys thanks, was pissed thats all I guess (mostly that I shouldn't spend $ on cars or hangout with friends) thing is my dad is only all about work, like no friends or do anything fun, cause thats how he was raised lol.

I'm good now I guess. Still gotta work the next 8 days straight though wooo.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Double K, trust me it's much harder living on your own, so even though they drive you crazy take advantage of their help while you can. I pay for all of my living expenses except for one student loan that my parents pay (I pay for the rest). It adds up faster than you'd expect, and I learned the hard way that I have to be a lot smarter and a lot more frugal. Even though I'm excited about finally starting the build on my e24, the cost of it all makes my head hurt.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                  2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Things are getting very srs around here haha. Parents are definitely more helpful than we think they are. Like theseeker said, he took them for granted until he had to live on his own. There is definitely a time to move out of the house, but todays world makes it very difficult someone in their teens/early 20s. My parents give me alot, but cars stuff is obviously all on me. If I am spending a ton of money on cars, then asking my parents for money they are not ok with that. If I am spending money on cars and not asking my parents for money they have no problem throwing me money at their will. See what I did there?

Comment

• Rt - Changing lives one page at a time.

Comment

• I've been living on my own finances (plus grants from the govt for doing degree studies) for the past year and a half, it's just learning to prioritise.. Which I'm still shit at. I'll happily spend £10 on art supplies, but then I forget food and bills...

Originally posted by Jersh
                        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Ratmog, I've been on my own more or less for the last 3, and I'm still learning how to prioritize. I agonize over purchases now, especially for my car. If I hadn't got such a good deal on my wheels, I never would have bought them. I'm getting a deal on my suspension by buying used parts. Gotta do what you can to get by.

12:10 here and I just put on pants for the first time. Love Saturdays.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Cj I see what you mean.

Thanks a lot guys, love RT haha...serious when you need it <3

On a good note talking to a serios buyer, only thing is he is in NC, but he said he'd handle all the shipping so we'll see what's up
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• What's up RT?
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• School starts in a week and I still havent ordered my books

Comment

Working...
                                X