This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    Then stop fucking smoking! Dont post shit on forum about how you need to stop smoking. Just fucking do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
      Only 3 years, but I've got cancer in my family history. Scares the piss out of me. And plus Marlboros are getting expensive.
      Pff. I start my third attempt at quitting on Monday. The hospital by me is doing a free cessation program including help-you-quit products for free. I figured why not.

I've smoked since I got to college, so that's about 7, almost 8 years now. Pack a day for the last 5 of 'em. Haven't managed to go above that yet; it just seems to be a nice, round number.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        Pff. I start my third attempt at quitting on Monday. The hospital by me is doing a free cessation program including help-you-quit products for free. I figured why not.

I've smoked since I got to college, so that's about 7, almost 8 years now. Pack a day for the last 5 of 'em. Haven't managed to go above that yet; it just seems to be a nice, round number.
        I personally dont believe into all of those quit smoking products.
        IMHO, its 90% mental addiction.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Both my parents started when they were teenagers and quit cold turkey after over 20 years of smoking... I guess that's supposed to be motivational for you guys.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
            Both my parents started when they were teenagers and quit cold turkey after over 20 years of smoking... I guess that's supposed to be motivational for you guys.
            God damn. I can't even keep a new year's resolution.

Comment

You better be!
              And dont do that stupid shit and trow away all your cigarettes. If you have some on you right now, just keep them in the car or at home. A lot easier to not smoke when you know you have access to them instead of going crazy over thinking wtf am I gonna do if I want to smoke. I know, it doesnt make much sence but I found it a lot easier for me to go longer between smoking when I have cigarettes on me.
              As soon as I run out I have nothing but smoking on my mind.
              As I said, its all mental.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                Both my parents started when they were teenagers and quit cold turkey after over 20 years of smoking... I guess that's supposed to be motivational for you guys.
                I know its possible. My dad once stoped smoking for a month after being heavy smoker for 40 years.
                I dont have a will to do so at this time. Maybe sometime in the future.
                Cold turkey is the best way to do it imo.

Comment

You better be!
                  And dont do that stupid shit and trow away all your cigarettes. If you have some on you right now, just keep them in the car or at home. A lot easier to not smoke when you know you have access to them instead of going crazy over thinking wtf am I gonna do if I want to smoke. I know, it doesnt make much sence but I found it a lot easier for me to go longer between smoking when I have cigarettes on me.
                  As soon as I run out I have nothing but smoking on my mind.
                  As I said, its all mental.
                  Best advice ever.

Comment

Best advice ever.
                    Not sure if you're being serious or not.
                    I was actually being 100% serious.

Comment

• In a much less serious way I am trying to quit snacking?
                      I've found having too much choice just deterrs me from even making a choice, therefore I open the snack drawer, see I have to choose and close it again!

:lazy

Originally posted by Jersh
                      RT changes lives.

Comment

• I might smoke a pack of cigs over a 2 week period. I just enjoy them once and a while. I've stopped and started many times before, but sometimes its nice to just get a nice buzz while driving around.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Not sure if you're being serious or not.
                          I was actually being 100% serious.
                          I'm dead serious, I agree, it's completely mental.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            I might smoke a pack of cigs over a 2 week period. I just enjoy them once and a while. I've stopped and started many times before, but sometimes its nice to just get a nice buzz while driving around.
                            Pack/ day for this guy for the last almost 9 years.

Comment

• I've been buying a pack each morning before work with my coffee. I'm doing a number on my teeth.

Comment

• I buy 3-6 cartons at a time. lol
                                Buying pack a day is fucking annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X