cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        heyoooooooooooooo!!!!!
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          heyoooooooooooooo!!!!!

Just did my vapor barrier for pass front door. Will be nice to not have water leaking into the pocket in door panel now hahah.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• in all seriousness though. Ive been raging since last night. and now I found out I have to close with my shit head boss. DAVES GETTING PISSED! Theres a good chance that someone might get punched in the throat today hahaha

Comment

• Oh jesus.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Oh jesus.
                but I have some broad coming over to give me a moving quote in like 15mins

Comment

• Also working on opening my own store. Contacting old vendors. Lots are gonna waive all the initial buy in fees and initial orders cause they know me. One even emailed me back and was like "hey call me, Ive got a better idea...."

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    Also working on opening my own store. Contacting old vendors. Lots are gonna waive all the initial buy in fees and initial orders cause they know me. One even emailed me back and was like "hey call me, Ive got a better idea...."
                    That sounds like an awesome idea. Lemme know how that goes.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

speaking of rufio....

i decided last night after much deliberation that ive run my course here on SW. i <3 you guys and you guys inspired me to do the best work of my life and gave me the confidence to do what i should be doing in life which is cars. ive learned so much from all of you and i hope i rubbed off on you guys a little too.

i also decided to part my car out, turbos, rads, ecus, diffs, coils, brakes, the whole deal. i wont have a FS thread here but if you guys want anything LMK ill hook you up.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

dunno if that will work. Jeremy is at ET-1 and he said he has credit card strut clearance in front. (10" wheel)
                        Fuck I forgot about the inner clearance....I might have to run adapters hmm

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        speaking of rufio....

i decided last night after much deliberation that ive run my course here on SW. i <3 you guys and you guys inspired me to do the best work of my life and gave me the confidence to do what i should be doing in life which is cars. ive learned so much from all of you and i hope i rubbed off on you guys a little too.

i also decided to part my car out, turbos, rads, ecus, diffs, coils, brakes, the whole deal. i wont have a FS thread here but if you guys want anything LMK ill hook you up.
                        Dude what the fuck!????
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          speaking of rufio....

Going to miss you on here bud, sad to see you go.

Part out, what in the fuck?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• How much for the car as is??
                            On stock wheels?
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              Just watched that JDM true story, really want a Kenmari Skyline <3
                              Where is the clip?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Josh's wall lol
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X