X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love my truck. But.... i do believe the Benz should come first. I still have lots to do.
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Benz > Truck right now lol
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Benz > Truck right now lol
        ya this. Got a guy that wants to buy my camera from me tonight. Fingers crossed he doesnt back out.
        cars and stuff

Comment

• I need my dad to come back and fucking pay me so I can order these damn struts
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

I need my dad to come back and fucking pay me so I can order these damn struts
            x2 hahahah (but not the strut part). I gotta buy like $1,200 worth of lips.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Dude I won't have wheels for probably another month after order my stuff :\
              I want something nice and 3pc wheels finally haha.
              RS' would be tits but I'm gonna just get a set of 114.3 and have them redrilled and bored.
              Fuck everyone wanting 211237834 dollars for a set in 5x120
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

Dude I won't have wheels for probably another month after order my stuff :
                RS' would be tits but I'm gonna just get a set of 114.3 and have them redrilled and bored.
                People want way too much money for their RSs.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Dude I won't have wheels for probably another month after order my stuff :
                  that or just run adapters. E28s can take some wide shit with low offsets. Build a set of higher offset 5x114.3 wheels to make 10s all around or some shit and then rock adapters for a square 17x10 et0
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    that or just run adapters. E28s can take some wide shit with low offsets. Build a set of higher offset 5x114.3 wheels to make 10s all around or some shit and then rock adapters for a square 17x10 et0
                    That'd be dumb when you could build them out and have sick 3-4" lips, which would look way more awesome than spaced out adapted wheels...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      People want way too much money for their RSs.
                      Exactly, it sucks dude :\

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      That is very true. Almost like Jeremy's setup but then again I want to tuck a bit.

And when I say tuck I mean like tuck mad rim but still be stupid close to the fender haha.
                      Thing is with me I'm always wanting wider lips so no adapter = like an inch of lip.
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

That'd be dumb when you could build them out and have sick 3-4" lips, which would look way more awesome than spaced out adapted wheels...
                        That's my thought exactly on it haha
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I wish 18'' RS weren't like 4500$ damnit
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

lol i know. i was trying to see if he would still do it though. hahaha
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• -___- hahaha

adapters cost almost the same as getting wheels redrilled, so I might as well do it sonnnn haha

17x10 et 20ish front
                              17x11 et 16ish rear

Sounds just about right lol

*Based off of the link I just posted on FB
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• dunno if that will work. Jeremy is at ET-1 and he said he has credit card strut clearance in front. (10" wheel)
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X