• I mean just look at him

I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      You're all faggots
      Hey now...
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Faggots. Unlike you I gotta keep my bald ass head warm in the winter. Fuckwit.
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahahaha
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Who wants to buy a screen printer with me? I want to start making t-shirts and shit, so I can start making money and buy cooler shit.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• How much? I always wanted to make random shirts with stuff I like on em lol
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Who wants to buy a screen printer with me? I want to start making t-shirts and shit, so I can start making money and buy cooler shit.
                Can I give you like $5 now and the rest later? The street corners don't treat me too well during the winter cuz I can't wear all my slutty shit in the cold weather.
                ///M 2.0
                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Just make tie dye shirts instead. Less overhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Who wants to buy a screen printer with me? I want to start making t-shirts and shit, so I can start making money and buy cooler shit.
                      You want to buy a direct-to-garment printer or a whole screen printing set-up (bunch of screens, ink, emulsion, projector to cut screens, ect.)?

Real screen prints will always have a quality that garment-printers can't match, but as with anything, you gotta pay to play... bitches.

See if your school offers a screenprinting class for non-majors, or just go make friends with the local t-shirt makers. Shit's crazy fun to learn about if you can find someone who'll let you screw around with they're equipment.
                      Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore
                      Quitters never stance.

Comment

• He wants a faggy $300 kit from Michaels.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                          How much? I always wanted to make random shirts with stuff I like on em lol
                          A decent basic setup is like 350.
                          Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          Can I give you like $5 now and the rest later? The street corners don't treat me too well during the winter cuz I can't wear all my slutty shit in the cold weather.
                          LOL no.
                          Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          Just make tie dye shirts instead. Less overhead.
                          No thanks. Maybe Khalil can handle the faggot shit.
                          Originally posted by jacbo View Post
                          You want to buy a direct-to-garment printer or a whole screen printing set-up (bunch of screens, ink, emulsion, projector to cut screens, ect.)?

Real screen prints will always have a quality that garment-printers can't match, but as with anything, you gotta pay to play... bitches.

See if your school offers a screenprinting class for non-majors, or just go make friends with the local t-shirt makers. Shit's crazy fun to learn about if you can find someone who'll let you screw around with they're equipment.
                          Screen printing setup, from what I've seen. Like I said above you can get a decent basic setup for like $350. I wouldn't want anything crazy advanced right now. Just single color prints. Seems like it'd be a lot of fun, and a good way to make a few bucks while at school. Do you have experience with it?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            He wants a faggy $300 kit from Michaels.
                            Omfg Michaels

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            A decent basic setup is like 350.

LOL no.

No thanks. Maybe Khalil can handle the faggot shit.

Screen printing setup, from what I've seen. Like I said above you can get a decent basic setup for like $350. I wouldn't want anything crazy advanced right now. Just single color prints. Seems like it'd be a lot of fun, and a good way to make a few bucks while at school. Do you have experience with it?
                            Hahaha
                            Actually I'm down to split that lol....I always have cool shirt ideas, car related usually.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              Omfg Michaels

Hahaha
                              Actually I'm down to split that lol....I always have cool shirt ideas, car related usually.
                              I'd like to stay away from car related shit hahah. Just more of doing basic designs, (of which I have a few in my mind I want to do), stuff that I could sell as well to other college kids who like dumb shit on shirts and don't want to pay a place $35 to do a shirt. If I can under cut the local places enough, I could get a few orders, and make a decent amount of cash.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Car related shirts are gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X