This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    Ok, I like the ride height of your car. How would you describe the ride and handling?
    Ride is ok. Crashes over sharp bumps in the road at speed because the Konis got set to max stiffness and I lost the adjustment knob thingy. Handles pretty good, but it could be a lot better if my lazy ass would replace the upper control arms. Honestly I think it handled and rode much better with the Spax springs I used to have, which were slightly lower than the STs.

Will be getting air in the next couple of weeks.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      I eye fuck the shit out of erryone.
      lol
      I mean actually having sex with others.
      I kind of started talking to this girl not too long ago. We fucked list night and she told me that she has very strong feelings for me. I even almost said that I like you too and on the way home had this crazy idea run through my head that maybe i should try the relationship thing. Fast forward to this morning, I woke up and first thought on my mind was that I need to do some other chick today. lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

I eye fuck the shit out of erryone.
        Sun glasses, always wear sunglasses.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          make sure she likes girls as much as you do

monogamy has never ever worked for a man although i know a few women capable of it.
          My freind Brent is one lucky son of a bitch! lol
          His girl bring girls home for him to fuck at least twice a week.

Comment

• niiice.

my girl ALWAYS brings a crowd of bitches to our table at clubs for whoever needs it

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
              lol
              I kind of started talking to this girl not too long ago. We fucked list night and she told me that she has very strong feelings for me. I even almost said that I like you too and on the way home had this crazy idea run through my head that maybe i should try the relationship thing. Fast forward to this morning, I woke up and first thought on my mind was that I need to do some other chick today. lol
              I found that most girls are like that. I did the relationship thing first semester this year, just wasn't feeling it. Hard to find easy going chicks with a positive attitude.

Comment

Question for rt.
                How do you stay faithful in your relationships?
                Dont you want to fuck other girls/guys (for ratmog)?
                i still ask myself that question. try to remember the 80/20, dont leave your 80% for a 20% blah blah blah

absolutely. i was in japan as a geo-bachelor for 5 months, didnt fuck any japanese chick. why? no idea. ive been to hawaii alone a few times, didnt fuck anything. i know i can, and wish i could sometimes cause i use to being a whore, so i get bored
                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                  I found that most girls are like that. I did the relationship thing first semester this year, just wasn't feeling it. Hard to find easy going chicks with a positive attitude.
                  This. I'm not even in a relationship with this girl, but I know that's where she wants it to go and I'm just not feeling it.
                  ///M 2.0
                  G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• we also have 2 girls and i love them to death and dont wanna loose them
                    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

This. I'm not even in a relationship with this girl, but I know that's where she wants it to go and I'm just not feeling it.
                      Why dont you tell her this?
                      Maybe she will be down to fuck?

Comment

Then if you tell them that, they really want to be with you.

Comment

lol
                          Every person has a different view on that topic. If you do get involved with someone but you have a strong urge to fuck others, then you will most likely have relationship issues down the track. It also depends on your background/how you were raised. If you were taught respect, then generally you will not cheat on your spouse, but if your life was a little more carefree, then you will be more inclined to fuck around with others...

Not directed at anyone, if anyone takes offence, go fuck yourself.

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          Sun glasses, always wear sunglasses.
                          Fuck sunglasses... If I get caught, and am close enough, I ask them 'Was it as good for you as it was for me?"
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                            Seriously. I'm glad I'm with my girl. Gets along great with my friends, has been to SoWo with me, wants to go to H20 this year, and wants to learn how to work on my 6 and how to weld. She's gonna be expensive though, I asked what sort of car she wants to buy when she completes nursing school and she immediately said 911.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Sup RT
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

Every person has a different view on that topic. If you do get involved with someone but you have a strong urge to fuck others, then you will most likely have relationship issues down the track. It also depends on your background/how you were raised. If you were taught respect, then generally you will not cheat on your spouse, but if your life was a little more carefree, then you will be more inclined to fuck around with others...

Not directed at anyone, if anyone takes offence, go fuck yourself.
                                No offence taken.
                                I just dont agree on respect and cheating part.
                                Cheating on yur gf doesnt mean that you dont respect her. Thats all.
                                Background wise, mine is pretty fucked up...

Comment

Working...
                                X