X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    ^That's pretty much how it works.

I hope that when I eventually have kids I don't have a daughter. After seeing what happens first hand with people my age at college, I don't want to think about that at all.
    This pretty much this.
    I shall somehow find a way to only have a son. e.e

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

I hope that when I eventually have kids I don't have a daughter. After seeing what happens first hand with people my age at college, I don't want to think about that at all.
      its rough to ponder but i have a older sister 36, younger sister 20, 2 nieces 20 and 18, over 25 female cousins ranging from 2- 30 so im not just talking out of my ass either.

the big deal with young girls is the man is taking advantage of her but if you teach her right, he cant do that and its a mutual decision

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• It all depends on how you rase your kid.
        I know some smoking hot girls that flirt with guys all the time and everyone thinks that they are sluts, but in reality only had sex with 3-4 guys.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          im going to be an awful father... I will be the one that just so happens to be cleaning all of his guns, with all of his friends and their guns when her first date comes to pick her up.
          But that can also be funny if you have a cool daughter and her date isn't a fag.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            its rough to ponder but i have a older sister 36, younger sister 20, 2 nieces 20 and 18, over 25 female cousins ranging from 2- 30 so im not just talking out of my ass either.

the big deal with young girls is the man is taking advantage of her but if you teach her right, he cant do that and its a mutual decision
            +1,000,000

It all depends on how smart or how dumb girl is!

Comment

i would hope that i taught my daughter well enough to spot a mans intentions.

if she knows he only wants sex and so does she then it really doesn't matter what i say cause if i flip out and forbid it she will gravitate to him more, do it behind my back just to spite me.
              Thats very true...

Originally posted by Jersh View Post

Ive heard some fucked up stories, also watched some fucking stupid clips for "american college parties"... Would appear that fucking 4 guys infront of a crowd is acceptable. If I had a daughter and heard that, shit would hit the fucking fan.

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
              This pretty much this.
              I shall somehow find a way to only have a son. e.e
              IVF?
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I **** having a sister so close to my age for these reasons. She dates my friends and then they find ways to tell me about shit that happens. I fucking **** it.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• dude all girls are dumb...
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                    +1,000,000

It all depends on how smart or how dumb girl is!
                    It's ironic, that's the kind of daughter you want to have when you're older, but also the type of girl that pisses you off when you're a college student.
                    ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                      I **** having a sister so close to my age for these reasons. She dates my friends and then they find ways to tell me about shit that happens. I fucking **** it.
                      They are not your friend!
                      My best friend who I grew up with has hot sister that I would like to do. But I will never say anything about it note would I ever even gabber a thought about taking to her in this way!

Comment

i know I was raised pretty equally - IE my parents never told me 'boys are icky' when I was young, and there were never any arguments about them attending group sleepovers either. actually I think the only guy that wasnt allowed to sleep in my room was my boyfriend in the first few months.

yes... months.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        IVF?
                        oh yeah... though not sure i'd feel right either way. i'll just cross my fingers and if it turns out to be a girl, then i'll just raise her how I was raised.

not sure how its related, but there's a huge debate going on at the moment about teaching kids 'not to rape/take advantage' instead of 'don't get raped'/taken advantage of - if that makes sense?

Originally posted by Jersh
                        RT changes lives.

Comment

It's ironic, that's the kind of daughter you want to have when you're older, but also the type of girl that pisses you off when you're a college student.
                          WRONG!
                          If you're a prik then yes, smart girls do piss you off.
                          I personally dont get mad when I dont get pussy as I thought I would.
                          Although I dont believe in relationships nor see no interest in girls other than for fucking. I actually find it refreshing to meet girls that dont put out on the first date, which doesnt happen too often.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                            They are not your friend!
                            My best friend who I grew up with has hot sister that I would like to do. But I will never say anything about it note would I ever even gabber a thought about taking to her in this way!
                            Got into one of these situations this year with my brother's roommate's little sister... bad idea.
                            ///M 2.0

Comment

• Btw, I also have 9 year old about to be sister.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                                i know I was raised pretty equally - IE my parents never told me 'boys are icky' when I was young, and there were never any arguments about them attending group sleepovers either. actually I think the only guy that wasnt allowed to sleep in my room was my boyfriend in the first few months.

yes... months.

oh yeah... though not sure i'd feel right either way. i'll just cross my fingers and if it turns out to be a girl, then i'll just raise her how I was raised.

not sure how its related, but there's a huge debate going on at the moment about teaching kids 'not to rape/take advantage' instead of 'don't get raped'/taken advantage of - if that makes sense?
                                makes total sense, much more sense than scaring them.

its like stranger danger teaches kids to be weary and questionable of strangers when 99% of all sexual assault and kidnapping comes from a person the kid knows and trusts
                                Last edited by Jesus Christ; 01-05-2012, 07:01 PM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X