IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        MSRP or KP price?
        Sext me.
        Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        actually i take that back.... charge him more because hes black.
        Hey Josh, fuck you, you frenched tipped having faggot.
        Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        msrp?
        Manufacturers suggested retail price.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Oh fucking really? Didnt know that.

I was asking what price will it be.

Comment

ive broken about 3 of the all black ebay/mercedes tools.

sack up and get the OZ, its like 150 but you dont have to buy twice

edit:130 for a rep? youve been bamboolzed.

theyre 75 on ebay under mercedes star tool or some shit
            Good info, thanks. Hopefully i can find a way to get this current tool to work. right now i glued the piece back on, then thinking using a super tight hose clamp around the outside. Otherwise Ill be on ebay. BTW PO bought the tool, ebay seller 'claimed' they were legit OZ. Anyway to tell? Are they suppose to be marked?
            "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Sext me.

Hey Josh, fuck you, you frenched tipped having faggot.

lmao dude... ive bitten my nails soo short for the past 12 years that the skin underneath is gone. So they look long... when in reality..... they are still 1/4" from the tip of my finger.
              cars and stuff

Comment

• if all goes well MSRP will be 1600 for broadway spec, 1100 for regular 500 series struts 6" springs w/ custom rates and valving, 1300 for 5"swift upgrade and shortening

this is for e36/46 all the other jap shit is 1k regular and 1250 to 1300 for swifts

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

if all goes well MSRP will be 1600 for broadway spec, 1100 for regular 500 series struts 6" springs w/ custom rates and valving, 1300 for 5"swift upgrade and shortening

this is for e36/46 all the other jap shit is 1k regular and 1250 to 1300 for swifts
                  damn thats expensive. You do know you can buy racelands for like $400 right?
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric M View Post
                    Good info, thanks. Hopefully i can find a way to get this current tool to work. right now i glued the piece back on, then thinking using a super tight hose clamp around the outside. Otherwise Ill be on ebay. BTW PO bought the tool, ebay seller 'claimed' they were legit OZ. Anyway to tell? Are they suppose to be marked?
                    genuine OZ tools are somewhat rare, include 3 sockets,1/2", silver and stamped OZ racing

post a pic and ill tell you, ive had the 4 variations so i can tell them apart

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                      Oh fucking really? Didnt know that.

I was asking what price will it be.
                      Sorry... You've asked what things meant before in a similar fashion, wasn't trying to be a dick...
                      lmao dude... ive bitten my nails soo short for the past 12 years that the skin underneath is gone. So they look long... when in reality..... they are still 1/4" from the tip of my finger.
                      I've bitten my nails for as long as I can remember. I've stopped for like a week. I've done it for like 2 weeks in the past. I'd really like to stop, and I'm trying to. I'd like to look like I don't have nails from a 6 year old girl hahah.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      if all goes well MSRP will be 1600 for broadway spec, 1100 for regular 500 series struts 6" springs w/ custom rates and valving, 1300 for 5"swift upgrade and shortening

Word. Y u no sext me?
                      Those are Ultimos bro, high class shit.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post

Comment

Thats fucking cheap!

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            Let me know when you're ready. I got homie that can get them for $360!

Comment

• Found the perfect style off which to base my plans for my Civic:

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                                Thats fucking cheap!
                                yeah, i dont think the powers that be like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X