X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just order a new Tstat water pump and brake master. Spending a couple hundred on maintenance is not nearly as fun as spending a couple hundred on mods. :-(
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      So I'll just toss on some gorilla glue, and not give a fuck. See if I can get my mom to sew it for me hahah.

Also what about the ring thing at the top? Glue over that too?
      i cant off the top of my head remember what i did for it but fold it over and glue dah beesh to the ring.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        Just order a new Tstat water pump and brake master. Spending a couple hundred on maintenance is not nearly as fun as spending a couple hundred on mods. :-(
        Tell me about it.
        Paying for fixing a car because someone crashed it for you is not too fun either.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
          I thought you had buyer lined up to pick it up soon?
          Flankers. Fucking **** them man :/
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• 4G internet on my phone is faster than this pos.

Comment

• So I go to start taking apart my futuras, go to break the first bolt (using the 130dollar 10pt sockets). Go to break it, and the socket cracks in half. You have got to be kidding, I'd expect a damn good 1/2 inch socket for over 50 bucks. Ridiculous, it looks like there was a bubble in the mold or something because theirs a little air pocket where it cracked in the center of the socket. I'm pissed
              "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric M View Post
                So I go to start taking apart my futuras, go to break the first bolt (using the 130dollar 10pt sockets). Go to break it, and the socket cracks in half. You have got to be kidding, I'd expect a damn good 1/2 inch socket for over 50 bucks. Ridiculous, it looks like there was a bubble in the mold or something because theirs a little air pocket where it cracked in the center of the socket. I'm pissed
                What sockets are these?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric M View Post
                  So I go to start taking apart my futuras, go to break the first bolt (using the 130dollar 10pt sockets). Go to break it, and the socket cracks in half. You have got to be kidding, I'd expect a damn good 1/2 inch socket for over 50 bucks. Ridiculous, it looks like there was a bubble in the mold or something because theirs a little air pocket where it cracked in the center of the socket. I'm pissed
                  ive broken about 3 of the all black ebay/mercedes tools.

sack up and get the OZ, its like 150 but you dont have to buy twice

edit:130 for a rep? youve been bamboolzed.

theyre 75 on ebay under mercedes star tool or some shit
                  Last edited by Jesus Christ; 01-05-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• I think I am about to quit my job just so I can bang this one student! She is so fucking hot!

Comment

• i also hope you were breaking them from the nuts

Comment

I think I am about to quit my job just so I can bang this one student! She is so fucking hot!
                        WHOA why cant you bang those chicks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          i also hope you were breaking them from the nuts

Would be so epic if not!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            WHOA why cant you bang those chicks?
                            I want this one right now! This slut is wearing deep cut shirt that shows her massive boobs and mini skirt that berraly covers her ass. I do students a lot.
                            I wouldnt be at this job if I didnt.
                            The funny thing is that at my job interview, campus president told me not to fuck students!

Comment

I want this one right now! This slut is wearing deep cut shirt that shows her massive boobs and mini skirt that berraly covers her ass. I do students a lot.
                              I wouldnt be at this job if I didnt.
                              The funny thing is that at my job interview, campus president told me not to fuck students!

Comment

• What size is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X