• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      oh thats right I forgot, you're retarded
      so retarded for not liking a blan shaped car :/
      <3

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I dislike you most anyways.
      <3
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Sup RT.

Gonna clean the Corrado on friday then take some pics and videos for my for sale thread/that guy with the 633. He's interested in trading so he can swap a tdi into my car, but it looks like his car has just as many issues if not more than mine so I'm definitely going to be asking for money on top of the trade if I want to go through with it.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          so retarded for not liking a blan shaped car :/
          <3

<3
          WTF does that even mean?

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
          Sup RT.

Gonna clean the Corrado on friday then take some pics and videos for my for sale thread/that guy with the 633. He's interested in trading so he can swap a tdi into my car, but it looks like his car has just as many issues if not more than mine so I'm definitely going to be asking for money on top of the trade if I want to go through with it.
          GL
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
            Sup RT.

Christ bastard child Corrado.

Cash on top in a trade for a G-Fixme? Pardon me for laughing in your face lolol.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

WTF does that even mean?

GL
              there is nothing spectacular about the shape of the car. the profile, the headlights, taillights, ect. so it doesnt look attractive to me
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• The only problem with my car right now is the battery drain issue... Other than that there's nothing else wrong with it. He wants $3,500 OBO for his car and I'm pretty damn sure I could get more than $3,500 for my car if I were to sell it, I don't know it makes sense to me...
                ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                  The only problem with my car right now is the battery drain issue... Other than that there's nothing else wrong with it. He wants $3,500 OBO for his car and I'm pretty damn sure I could get more than $3,500 for my car if I were to sell it, I don't know it makes sense to me...
                  I'd sell it then.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I'd sell it then.
                    This is the route I think I'm gonna take. But if that's what I end up doing, then I'm going to wait until the school year is over.
                    ///M 2.0

Comment

• What are the issues with the 633?
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                        What are the issues with the 633?
                        I'm guessing its mostly broken, just like every other 6 for sale.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                          there is nothing spectacular about the shape of the car. the profile, the headlights, taillights, ect. so it doesnt look attractive to me
                          lol you crazy mang
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

lol you crazy mang
                            And so are you. For not liking 6ers.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

lol you crazy mang
                              every car has an exception, i try to appreciate the work someone puts into a car

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                                What are the issues with the 633?
                                Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                I'm guessing its mostly broken, just like every other 6 for sale.
                                Power windows aren't working, sunroof isn't working, issues with the stereo, few cracks in the dash, heat is poorly working, no a/c, hood latch is messed up, and the fogs and tail lights might need replacing since they're cracked and somewhat repaired, and one small spot with surface rust.

My car: no a/c, passenger side window and auto seat belt aren't working (going to be fixed in the next few weeks and the battery drain issue (going to be taken care of soon too)... that's it. My supercharger has a little over 5,000 miles on it, and everything else electronic still works. It's got eibach sprins with tokico shocks, aftermarket wheels, intake, exhaust, and a different supercharger pulley.
                                Last edited by Jersh; 01-04-2012, 10:24 PM.
                                ///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X