X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha idk man I've ordered from there a bunch of times and only once they messed up.
    Oh and I did get my wheels from there!
    youre the only person Ive ever heard not bash ECS lol.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by ratty View Post
      Iowa Caucuses just started.
      Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• GTFO!!

edit: I was quoting the spam to late.....

Comment

• Damn spammers in RT.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• lol that was quick

fuck you spam, trying to post in RT with 2 mods randomly posting
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
              Fuck outlets they are misleading. Went to Under Armour store expecting to get a break on the price nope 3 piddly dollars is not a break, thats the change under my back seat
              Sucks I went to the North Face Outlet on Sunday, got a $90 sweater for $45, and a $200 for $90. And my mom got a jacket that was 450 for 90.

Most people just think because they are at the outlet they are getting a killer deal or whatever and buy it. These are basics kiddo.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                youre the only person Ive ever heard not bash ECS lol.
                Really? Haha
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                  Really? Haha
                  yea, you cant even imagine all the bitching and moaning i heard about them when I was at NAM
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Sucks I went to the North Face Outlet on Sunday, got a $90 sweater for $45, and a $200 for $90. And my mom got a jacket that was 450 for 90.

Most people just think because they are at the outlet they are getting a killer deal or whatever and buy it. These are basics kiddo.
                    Yeah I'd be mad if I paid that much too
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

yea, you cant even imagine all the bitching and moaning i heard about them when I was at NAM
                      I knew I was taking a chance, but sweet fuck they suck. And their customer service people fucking suck dick and are assholes. Fuck them.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        GTFO!!

edit: I was quoting the spam to late.....
                        Not worth quoting imo.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        lol that was quick

fuck you spam, trying to post in RT with 2 mods randomly posting
                        Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Big White Women?
                          Buffalo Wild Wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I knew I was taking a chance, but sweet fuck they suck. And their customer service people fucking suck dick and are assholes. Fuck them.
                            Damn maybe I'm lucky? Haha
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Those are some deals there, there isnt a North Face one around me sadly.

Yeah it sucked though at pacsun I got 4 shirts for $14 so not to bad.

Comment

• Just offered some dude a trade for an '83 633sci w/ a 5 speed... it would be awesome if this guy goes for it.
                                ///M 2.0
                                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Working...
                                X