Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    I meant me you dick...
    that's why i said i'm down.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post

I love the fact there is bromance even on these forums haha.. Almost every car forum/scene down here there is some form of bromance, from a hug, to the downright gay.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I meant me you dick...
        lmfao oops.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
        bros before hoes dawg

Originally posted by Oxer View Post

I love the fact there is bromance even on these forums haha.. Almost every car forum/scene down here there is some form of bromance, from a hug, to the downright gay.
        hell yea dawg..

FUCK!!! I spilled cereal on my bed.. FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
            BRICKKKKK SQUAD!! Im not going to lie. I sorta like flocka. I like his intensity. its odd.
            i kinda already knew you liked him lol

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• uuuhh I feel like throwing up. imm soooooo fuuullll of cereal. uuuuuuuuugggghhh

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Where did Kielan go

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  uuuhh I feel like throwing up. imm soooooo fuuullll of cereal. uuuuuuuuugggghhh
                  Just vomit on the patch where you spilt it... it will blend in nicely..

Comment

Just vomit on the patch where you spilt it... it will blend in nicely..
                    uuuhh..noo.. my sheets are no where near the color of vomit

Drama you are like god

Comment

• dude, vomiting up chipotle and jack in the box tacos is disgusting.
                      fucking terrible consistency.

and yeah drama, sperm and vomit look way different. wouldn't work out. you sick fuck.
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Im loling hahahahhahahahahahahahahaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                          dude, vomiting up chipotle and jack in the box tacos is disgusting.
                          fucking terrible consistency.

and yeah drama, sperm and vomit look way different. wouldn't work out. you sick fuck.
                          thats dirty.....I haven't thrown up in forever.

im a sick fuck? lololololololololol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• why yes. yes you are. it's okay though.
                            lets hug it out.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I can haz homo hug?

Comment

• right cause I have 7 different bed covers but I only use one and never wash it. You gotta wash every time you do it and switch it out yo.
                                you made me sad now *sniff sniff*

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X