X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully that new show Luck will be good. Anybody watch Game of Thrones? I've only seen a couple episodes, but it doesn't seem too bad.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
      that is fucking awesome
      I know right!!!!?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Wolves are hard to train, but once you show them who is boss, you'll never have an issue. Ask Sean, he knows hahahah.

Can't fucking stand that show.
      Idgaf I'm gonna get one when I move out haahaha
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratty View Post
        I wish we could find out how it would have ended. How to Make it in America did more explaining the process of starting a clothing business than any book could have, and it was much more entertaining.

I'd be so lost in launching my tee and hoodie company without that show.
        really not much to it lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          really not much to it lol.
          Lol this, it's not hard... Just have to have the drive to do it... And money, yeah money is the big one.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• have a good product, and be good at marketing shit.

Comment

• Jazzy that 1jz E36 is fucking killing me dude....if my car sells I really might go get it. Fuck.
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Top Gear marathon, fuck yea.
                ///M 2.0
                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  have a good product, and be good at marketing shit.
                  Pretty much it.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Lol this, it's not hard... Just have to have the drive to do it... And money, yeah money is the big one.
                    I just learned the hard way that this is so fucking true with any small business

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      I just learned the hard way that this is so fucking true with any small business
                      Lol Jazzy, I could have told you that.

Also, sext me, I need to talk website business stuffs.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• jazzy if you need a product model.... you can count on me. Ill even shave my ass for you.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• I was completely lost on what to do with getting samples made, finding buyers, that brand reps exist, what lookbooks are for. Helped me out with that.

Now its just a matter of scraping together more cash to make some more samples and our lookbook. I made a good deal of money the past week putting up drywall in an office my father's company is building for ConEdison. I'll be back in NYC the week before school starts trying to make some more cash.

Also another topic for RT, how hard is it to be a part-time car salesperson? I'm going to apply at the VW/Audi dealer in Ithaca once I get back to school. I know literally everything about VAG's having owned 3 since turning 16 (just turned 20). Also I'm a decent salesperson with prior experience selling ad space in a newspaper. I was pretty successful, but quit since I wasn't passionate about selling ad space haha. VWs could be a different story. Also any insight into the other positions available at dealerships? I could be good at looking up and selling parts since I do all my repairs myself and know my car inside and out.

And to be pretty honest, watching that show motivated me to get my stuff rolling. Drive is really the biggest part.
                          emkayIV

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            jazzy if you need a product model.... you can count on me. Ill even shave my ass for you.

I love you Josh.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              Jazzy that 1jz E36 is fucking killing me dude....if my car sells I really might go get it. Fuck.
                              The swap looks pretty clean, and 7500 is a steal.

Buy my old mines ecu and make 352 whp.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by ratty View Post
                                I was completely lost on what to do with getting samples made, finding buyers, that brand reps exist, what lookbooks are for. Helped me out with that.

Now its just a matter of scraping together more cash to make some more samples and our lookbook. I made a good deal of money the past week putting up drywall in an office my father's company is building for ConEdison. I'll be back in NYC the week before school starts trying to make some more cash.

Also another topic for RT, how hard is it to be a part-time car salesperson? I'm going to apply at the VW/Audi dealer in Ithaca once I get back to school. I know literally everything about VAG's having owned 3 since turning 16 (just turned 20). Also I'm a decent salesperson with prior experience selling ad space in a newspaper. I was pretty successful, but quit since I wasn't passionate about selling ad space haha. VWs could be a different story. Also any insight into the other positions available at dealerships? I could be good at looking up and selling parts since I do all my repairs myself and know my car inside and out.

And to be pretty honest, watching that show motivated me to get my stuff rolling. Drive is really the biggest part.
                                for the most part, adults aren't going to want to buy a car from a 20 year old. i personally wouldn't hire you.

Comment

Working...
                                X