X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on with that dude?
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Hopefully getting a call to pick up the avant today. They're doing all kinds of work to it before I take it home, those fuckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        To say the least.

You doing the whole tines square deal?
        Yessir. I figure I'll do it once before I turn 21, and then NEVER do it again haha.
        Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        I wish you were too

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
        Hopefully getting a call to pick up the avant today. They're doing all kinds of work to it before I take it home, those fuckers.
        That sounds like something you would want to happen... How long until its low?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
          Hopefully getting a call to pick up the avant today. They're doing all kinds of work to it before I take it home, those fuckers.
          Avant? Nice.
          Better be dope when done
          And you'll probably need all that work they're doing to it since its an Audi lol
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I know I'm just kidding, it'll be like a brand new car when I pick it up. How long? Not sure yet, hopefully by the time we all leave PA for the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
              I know I'm just kidding, it'll be like a brand new car when I pick it up. How long? Not sure yet, hopefully by the time we all leave PA for the summer.
              Dope. What motor does it have?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                Lol...hopefully 2 weeks time I can be, working out strut length and shit.
                X2 mang, I have a bunch of stuff to get done
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Hopefully I can get my coilovers before I go canning. Would be awesome to have a well fitted car for that trip, break all kinds of necks.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I love this car:

Comment

• I was talking to a girl I've known for years. and me and her joke around about sex all the time. but nothing ever comes of it because we are both in relationships. She asked what i was doing. I said i was working on disassembling my parts car in the garage. and oh haha , you could come up and help me and christen it cuz its never had a naked girl in it. then i said , goodnight and went to bed
                      my g/f logs into my facebook and noses around and finds this, packs her shit and just leaves.

then i call my g/f in the morning, because she was supposed to leave her car here so i could put a c/v axle in it. and she just flips out "i'm fucking done with you , blah blah, asshole. *crying*"
                      i just asked her if she was fucking serious and hung up the phone. get your big girl pants on and come talk to me about something, I've never cheated on anyone and don't intend to. If she's going to read something out of context and freak out, i really don't care.
                      Last edited by Weponhead; 12-31-2011, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• did muh brakes. gonna get smashed tonight and eat too much food just like i did last night.

Comment

• Yeah... There are some things you just don't say..
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• if you care..

Comment

• she was probably going to leave you anyway, you just gave her a reason

Comment

• ^ this

Comment

Working...
                                X