X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I **** people who do half-assery everywhere and think there piece of shit is the shit

Comment

• sittin at the commercial desk all day today...gettin paid to cruise s|w

csb.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        that is every tuesday at my local meets.

there a red ek civic with the early jdm ek bumper conversion and 16x9 esm's with bbs logos, 10* of camber, 205's and a sticker across the whole windshield that says "TAKE NOTES"

fuck head always tries to talk to me regardless of my face when he arrives
        Sounds like you know exactly what I'm talking about. Originality is nowhere to be found here in Rochester... makes me fucking sick.

Prime example, off my news feed on Facebook less than 45 minutes ago:

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Meh I'd rather air out to fucking perfect fitment than lay frame.
        Who says you can't have both? I still have much more respect for people who get fitment dialed in on static. Hopefully I'll be fitting a little prettier this spring.

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        I **** people who do half-assery everywhere and think there piece of shit is the shit
        Welcome to 3/4 of the newbies in the car scene. The car scene has dismal hope with the masses of hacks and half-assers.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• You guys will like this

Page 31 of 239 - Mini Stance - posted in Styling: ^^^^^^^ get me a bucket !

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            Lol I forgot you can read my mind.
            I'm not saying I'm right by any means but I know what I'm doing.
            Fender work is nothing really lol

I still gotta shit ton to learn on E28s/ old BMWs.
            Fender work would mean radiusing them, not a chance in hell you'll do that. I guarantee it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              i agree that id rather have good fitment then laying frame but if youre bagged without at least tucking lip you could raise the car 3mm and ride static comfortably for hundreds less and not have to worry about components failing and air leaks.

in my day, the point of bagging your car was to be lower than static.

how was that british hoe? you get to see her again?
              Good fitment air'd out can be something that isn't attainable static.
              Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              On an e28 that would mean you either have gay small wheels or lots of fender work.

More likely though, you're just talking out of your ass.

YO BACK!
              Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Who says you can't have both? I still have much more respect for people who get fitment dialed in on static. Hopefully I'll be fitting a little prettier this spring.

Welcome to 3/4 of the newbies in the car scene. The car scene has dismal hope with the masses of hacks and half-assers.
              I never said you couldn't I'm just saying that in my mind is far more important. Otherwise you're no better than 90% of the VW faggots out there.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Look at how horrifying it is when bitches get fat, my friend has a whole folder of this shit hahaha

Last edited by Jesus Christ; 12-30-2011, 11:11 AM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    Yes, we know, we get it. The "mini stance" thing. That's like the 3rd time you've posted that link. No one finds it funny.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    Look at how horrifying it is when bitches get fat, my friend has a whole folder of this shit hahaha
                    JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• A lot of those look like chops. But fuck that's still terrible.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• How did we even get onto the topic of fat bitches

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          Fender work would mean radiusing them, not a chance in hell you'll do that. I guarantee it.
                          Hell no haha.
                          I like the whole tuck mad wheel in the rear look anyway lol...like that Bavaria
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• the last one in mlm's post looks really fake.

Comment

• i see the chops now but goddamn did i get a laugh hahah

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Here, I got one for you. Chick I used to smash in college.

And now.

She knows she's fat, because that's the best picture I can find on her page that shows her current size.

Comment

Working...
                                X