This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    You mean you've never gotten your girl to squirt?

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
    Sup RT?

Damn day can't go by fast enough.
    Same man haha

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    IIRC struts to get E28s to lay out there is serious modification needed. Struts can be shortened and what not, but only to a certain extent, and I'm pretty sure Mike shortened his a good deal. The LCAs up front are seriously limiting as well. I know Cody's car right now, can barely even drive because his LCAs are on the ground. Like legit on the ground, and his frame has a few inches before it'd hit the ground. Your chances of getting it to lay are slim. But laying frame isn't nearly as important as having good fitment IMO.
    Yeah it definitely is a fucking bitch. But yeah as long as my fitment is right and my control arms are at least on the ground them I'll be happy as fuck lol.
    It's gonna be fun either way I hope haha
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Sup boyos

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
        Sup RT?

Damn day can't go by fast enough.
        Sup CJ.

This day needs to hurry up and die. I stopped by a hobby shop the other night on my way home from work and scooped up a bunch of stuff to make a model '64 Dodge Dart drag car. Chomping at the bit to get working on that.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Sup boyos
        Hey-o!
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          IIRC struts to get E28s to lay out there is serious modification needed. Struts can be shortened and what not, but only to a certain extent, and I'm pretty sure Mike shortened his a good deal. The LCAs up front are seriously limiting as well. I know Cody's car right now, can barely even drive because his LCAs are on the ground. Like legit on the ground, and his frame has a few inches before it'd hit the ground. Your chances of getting it to lay are slim. But laying frame isn't nearly as important as having good fitment IMO.
          Fucking this. I'm tired of lowest widest most stretch bullshit. Stance is qualitative, not quantitative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            Fucking this. I'm tired of lowest widest most stretch bullshit. Stance is qualitative, not quantitative.
            I'm with you and that man.

Comment

But laying frame isn't nearly as important as having good fitment IMO.
              it is when youre bagged.

if you paid that much money to tuck the tread on your tires, youre a fucking dick.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Wait... you mean to tell me QUALITY MATTERS?!

These fucking dickriders by me don't understand that. Some assmunch came to an all-Japanese car show this summer and won "best in show" with a hooptie-ass EG Civic. Stock, disgusting engine bay with a rattle-canned valve cover and eBay intake, APC racing seats, and re-sprayed midori green. But what made him win?

He had 16x9" BBS REPLICAS with 10* of camber on the back with 205's.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Wait... you mean to tell me QUALITY MATTERS?!

These fucking dickriders by me don't understand that. Some assmunch came to an all-Japanese car show this summer and won "best in show" with a hooptie-ass EG Civic. Stock, disgusting engine bay with a rattle-canned valve cover and eBay intake, APC racing seats, and re-sprayed midori green. But what made him win?

He had 16x9" BBS REPLICAS with 10* of camber on the back with 205's.
                  that is every tuesday at my local meets.

there a red ek civic with the early jdm ek bumper conversion and 16x9 esm's with bbs logos, 10* of camber, 205's and a sticker across the whole windshield that says "TAKE NOTES"

fuck head always tries to talk to me regardless of my face when he arrives

Comment

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      it is when youre bagged.

if you paid that much money to tuck the tread on your tires, youre a fucking dick.
                      Meh I'd rather air out to fucking perfect fitment than lay frame.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

This is pretty much what's gonna happen.
                        While laying
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

i agree that id rather have good fitment then laying frame but if youre bagged without at least tucking lip you could raise the car 3mm and ride static comfortably for hundreds less and not have to worry about components failing and air leaks.

in my day, the point of bagging your car was to be lower than static.

how was that british hoe? you get to see her again?

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            This is pretty much what's gonna happen.
                            While laying
                            On an e28 that would mean you either have gay small wheels or lots of fender work.

More likely though, you're just talking out of your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              On an e28 that would mean you either have gay small wheels or lots of fender work.

More likely though, you're just talking out of your ass.

Comment

• Lol I forgot you can read my mind.
                                I'm not saying I'm right by any means but I know what I'm doing.
                                Fender work is nothing really lol

I still gotta shit ton to learn on E28s/ old BMWs.
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X