X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol and my parents probably wouldnt be impressed.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      Fuck i want my struts alredy
      You better be laying fucking frame with these things.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• unless mike's problem was his struts, he won't. without raising the towers anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
          You better be laying fucking frame with these things.
          That's the plan haha.
          People we're saying its a bitch to do it on E28 but my front control arms are less than 1'' off the ground so Idk I'm pretty much there lol
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            unless mike's problem was his struts, he won't. without raising the towers anyway.
            Yeah what was up with that? I know he cut the struts but maybe not enough?
            Cause of the piston and what not inside it?
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• lolwut?

Comment

That's the plan haha.
                People we're saying its a bitch to do it on E28 but my front control arms are less than 1'' off the ground so Idk I'm pretty much there lol
                I was gonna say, took Christof about 2 minutes to get over tiny ass speed bumps and he was scraping everywhere, so I didn't think you had much to go

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

lolwut?
                  Idk how to explain it lol

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                  I was gonna say, took Christof about 2 minutes to get over tiny ass speed bumps and he was scraping everywhere, so I didn't think you had much to go

I turned the front wheel the other day to look under the car and I was like oooohhhh fuck I've bend driving like that?
                  idk why it surprised me since my E46 is slammed to fucking hell
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• i wouldn't be surprised if bagyard fucked it up and made the strut too long. however, if the strut wasn't the limiting factor, it will take a lot of work,

Comment

I turned the front wheel the other day to look under the car and I was like oooohhhh fuck I've bend driving like that?
                      idk why it surprised me since my E46 is slammed to fucking hell
                      I did the same thing when I took my engine out the other day, couldn't even get a small screw driver handle under my skid plate... And yeah, when you drove past me at h2o I was just staring at it the whole time, I'd never actually been around really low or stanced cars before and the thing was blowing my mind

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• i need katy perry in my life

Comment

i wouldn't be surprised if bagyard fucked it up and made the strut too long. however, if the strut wasn't the limiting factor, it will take a lot of work,
                          Bagyard always fucks up haha. I hope it won't be the struts in my case.
                          Collapsed the bag is only going to be 3'' and I'm gonna sit the bag pretty tight to the wheel but not conflicting with fitment later lol

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                          I did the same thing when I took my engine out the other day, couldn't even get a small screw driver handle under my skid plate... And yeah, when you drove past me at h2o I was just staring at it the whole time, I'd never actually been around really low or stanced cars before and the thing was blowing my mind
                          hahahah dude people all over asked if I was bagged. I would make noises like I'm airing the car out all night and people would laugh haha
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• ^ahaha, brilliant.

You know what really fucking hurts? Catching your finger on a 4inch metal cutting wheel while its turned on.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• ouuuchhhh

I've done some sketchy shit with that thing....like cut my fenders when I only used it once before
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I pretty much refuse to use the thing now ahaha, Its not mine and the person who owns it took the safety shield off. Apparently it was made for 2 inch discs but he wanted to use 4 inch?

I resorted to cutting the rest of my sunroof brackets out with metal shears. Taking about 10x longer than it should have

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X