X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't even had to ask for pics.

Comment

• I'm not a total newb to how things work around here.

It's just sad to see all the local idiots get wrapped around her finger for a squeeze- one of the guys I race autocross with let her take his built Integra for a lap, she ground the FUCK out of 2nd gear and plowed into a cone. She thanked him, and he was stuck with no phone number, a scuffed front bumper, and a now-permanently fucked up 2nd gear synchro.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• For the same price of that manual setup,you could have went with parker valves and window switches for a full electric setup...running all those airlines inside the car sucks.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Waiting to see where I am on the promotion list... Came out today on CG terminals that I have no access to.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            I'm not a total newb to how things work around here.

It's just sad to see all the local idiots get wrapped around her finger for a squeeze- one of the guys I race autocross with let her take his built Integra for a lap, she ground the FUCK out of 2nd gear and plowed into a cone. She thanked him, and he was stuck with no phone number, a scuffed front bumper, and a now-permanently fucked up 2nd gear synchro.
            Bitches are ze devil.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Bitches are ze devil.
              Only if you're stupid enough to fall for their bullshit, I'm glad my lady is practically drama-free.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                I would have sold you my analog setup for 600.

And women are fucking stupid.
                Haha it's all good, thanks man!
                We gotta start somewhere right?

And 20$ he piitb and it's unwilling.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                  For the same price of that manual setup,you could have went with parker valves and window switches for a full electric setup...running all those airlines inside the car sucks.
                  I really don't mind the manual, I feel like its gonna be more fun haha. Suck to install yes lol.

Btw I'm going off your thread, me and my bud read up on it lol...thanks a lot for the write up dude
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                    I I fucking cant stand girls that look good from far away but once you get closer they look very far away from good.
                    this

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Happens all the time when you see chicks with sunglasses on, then they remove them... eek.
                    and this

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    A girl I used to work with is now driving to PA to spend New Years with a guy she has only spoken to on Facebook.

The kicker- she met the guy on my facebook because he's a fellow Prelude owner, and he posts sappy shit on my wall all the time.

The fuck is wrong with girls these days?
                    oh man. I know this girl (lets call her j) who moved into her best friends house. This best friend was interested in a guy and naturally she let him meet her new house mate. Anyway j stole that guy and then the best friend kicked her out (fair enough). Now j moved into this guys house which shes known for like 1 week and now they want to get married. Why? cause apparently this is the first guy shes met with the same taste of music as her?

wtf?

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                      oh man. I know this girl (lets call her j) who moved into her best friends house. This best friend was interested in a guy and naturally she let him meet her new house mate. Anyway j stole that guy and then the best friend kicked her out (fair enough). Now j moved into this guys house which shes known for like 1 week and now they want to get married. Why? cause apparently this is the first guy shes met with the same taste of music as her?
                      wtf?
                      Does this not make you want to choke a motherfucker or what? Don't get me wrong, I've done stupid shit for love. But some people... fucking wow. A guy I work with asked his current wife to marry him after being together for 6 months. Stayed a virgin till after marriage.

And it wasn't because he wanted to. She wouldn't have sex with him until they got married.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Only if you're stupid enough to fall for their bullshit, I'm glad my lady is practically drama-free.
                        I had a drama free chick for a few years. Wish I had known her dad was a pastor.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          I had a drama free chick for a few years. Wish I had known her dad was a pastor.
                          LOL. I bet she was good at screaming God's name when you were around.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              I really don't mind the manual, I feel like its gonna be more fun haha. Suck to install yes lol.

Btw I'm going off your thread, me and my bud read up on it lol...thanks a lot for the write up dude
                              no prob man. hit me up if you have any questions about anything.
                              Originally posted by Kielan
                              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• This makes me sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X