X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I can see is red X. What am I missing?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      If I have to see this picture one more fucking time I'm going to kill something.

Aww, don't tell your mommy on me, you little monster you...

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      OKay my room isn't that bad, but my car is full of blankets and crap.
      Must stink in there with all that crap in it

Comment

• It is so annoying when you think back to your childhood about video games you used to play, and now you can't remember the name of them. FUCK.

There was this game that we could play for "educational purposes" when we were in 4th-5th grade. You wondered around this "factory" collecting parts to build things (box car racers, planes, ect) and had to answer riddles in order to get some of the parts. I remember seeing the game, the puzzles, and other shit- BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE GAME.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          Manual is gay. Shouldn't cost that much extra to run analog. Running all those lines on the car would ne a pain in the dick.
          Analog package was like 1k and manual was 600 both from BagRiders.
          It'll blow but its worth it I feel haha

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
          Not lower, but trying to improve ride quality. Its way too soft right now.
          I dont think I can drive it any lower than that.
          ohhh aight I see haha
          Yeah your slammed to fuck

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          If I have to see this picture one more fucking time I'm going to kill something.
          +1 hahaha
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

It is so annoying when you think back to your childhood about video games you used to play, and now you can't remember the name of them. FUCK.

There was this game that we could play for "educational purposes" when we were in 4th-5th grade. You wondered around this "factory" collecting parts to build things (box car racers, planes, ect) and had to answer riddles in order to get some of the parts. I remember seeing the game, the puzzles, and other shit- BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE GAME.
            I have not the slightest clue.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Aww, don't tell your mommy on me, you little monster you...

Must stink in there with all that crap in it
              Its the mushrooms you gotta worry about.

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

• O.o

Comment

• I I fucking cant stand girls that look good from far away but once you get closer they look very far away from good.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                    I I fucking cant stand girls that look good from far away but once you get closer they look very far away from good.
                    Happens all the time when you see chicks with sunglasses on, then they remove them... eek.

You reminded me of a friend... I was on my way out of a parking lot and my friend says and points "Hey go out this way, just saw some nice legs" (they were sitting on the floor of the van with the sliding door open). We drive by looking, and it was a man.

Comment

• We have 3 girls at work that look smoking hot from 20ft away. lol

Comment

• A girl I used to work with is now driving to PA to spend New Years with a guy she has only spoken to on Facebook.

The kicker- she met the guy on my facebook because he's a fellow Prelude owner, and he posts sappy shit on my wall all the time.

The fuck is wrong with girls these days?
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh
                          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            Analog package was like 1k and manual was 600 both from BagRiders.
                            It'll blow but its worth it I feel haha

ohhh aight I see haha
                            Yeah your slammed to fuck

+1 hahaha
                            I would have sold you my analog setup for 600.

And women are fucking stupid.

Comment

A girl I used to work with is now driving to PA to spend New Years with a guy she has only spoken to on Facebook.

The kicker- she met the guy on my facebook because he's a fellow Prelude owner, and he posts sappy shit on my wall all the time.

The fuck is wrong with girls these days?
                              Dumb broad

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                Dumb broad
                                She is fucking HOT though. I tagged it two years ago when we worked together.

Comment

Working...
                                X