X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mark Ostrowski View Post
    hey ladies, happy tuesday.

you are way ahead of me, all i've done is eat some waffles then log on here...on a sidenote though, so glad its still not snowing over here
    I want snow so bad, but at the same time this warm 35-40* month has been awesome.

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    I woke up this morning and said that I am going to be support productive at work today. Well, I been seating in my chair with feet on my desk for the past 3 hours. Have another 5 hours to go. Lol
    Sounds like the right way to start up work again after a holiday.
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Hey Spencer.

I may just be retarded, but did you ever post an interior pic of your Cozzy in your build thread?

Edit: InBeforeSomeoneAgreesThatI'mRetarded
      You are not retarded. I haven't yet. I will soon if you would like to see one.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• fucking ballsack.
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
          I want snow so bad, but at the same time this warm 35-40* month has been awesome.
          eh i'm not a fan of snow anymore, it was fun at one point, but its starting to get tiresome having to shovel, run snow tires, dress like an eskimo. Only benefit is looks nice for like a month (before it turns to nasty slush) and you can ski/snowboard.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          fucking ballsack.
          totally.....

Comment

• So we hired a plumber to do all of the water, compressed air and nitrogen lines for the new lab we built. Paid him a pretty large chunk of change..... its now been 3 months and i have fixed the 3rd thing today that has started leaking. Fucking plumbers suck. Would have done it myself but thats illegal and because the lab is government regulated we needed every piece of paperwork possible.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              So we hired a plumber to do all of the water, compressed air and nitrogen lines for the new lab we built. Paid him a pretty large chunk of change..... its now been 3 months and i have fixed the 3rd thing today that has started leaking. Fucking plumbers suck. Would have done it myself but thats illegal and because the lab is government regulated we needed every piece of paperwork possible.

Comment

• my ass is MUCH hairier then that and doesnt have fucking pimples all over it hahaha
                cars and stuff

Comment

• too lazy to fix that font so its fucking staying that way.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• my wheels have arrived... CANTWAITTOGETHOME.JPEG
                    cars and stuff

Comment

my ass is MUCH hairier then that and doesnt have fucking pimples all over it hahaha
                      qft

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                        qft
                        id say 90% of the people that meet me in person and hang out more than once... have seen my ass. My buddies GF of one week came over my house to chill and saw my ass half an hour after she met me. I thoroughly enjoy mooning people. Pavel was lucky enough to get "the fruit basket"
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• I called it her initiation.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

id say 90% of the people that meet me in person and hang out more than once... have seen my ass. My buddies GF of one week came over my house to chill and saw my ass half an hour after she met me. I thoroughly enjoy mooning people. Pavel was lucky enough to get "the fruit basket"
                            You also been lucky enought to see my "instrument".

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                              You also been lucky enought to see my "instrument".
                              Yea i think i may have seen it when you pissed all over the wall of the bathroom at the bar. Sadly i didnt have my binoculars on me tho.... so im not 100% on that.
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Josh, I'm glad to say that I did not see your ass once while at H20.

I got a 50 dollar gift certificate to Michael's from my gf's mom for Christmas. I think it's time for me to buy some canvas and maybe some oil paints.
                                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                                2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Working...
                                X