X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea thats how my dad is since his expedition is black....plus in this daily, 100+ weather...yea, not the best idea.

and then you clean it at night since its cool and nice outside, then it rains and your cars full of water stains.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Alright so sorry for stealing your pictures but I'm trying to get an idea of what to do with my shitty looking bumpers.

Option 1?

or Option 2?
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• When I worked at the detailing place, people would come in with black suvs and spend $900 on simonize. Basically what that does is protects the paint from rain, waterspots, sun, ect. Its a waste of money because it does nothing. Everyone who got it came back a few days after it rained and complained about watersports.

-Dan

Comment

• Option 1 imo. Just looks cleaner. Option 2 looks like there is a lip on it when there isnt lol

-Dan

Comment

• werd, me too. just testing the options. as much as i would love an M bumper, i dont feel like spending money when i like the bumper i have now anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              When I worked at the detailing place, people would come in with black suvs and spend $900 on simonize. Basically what that does is protects the paint from rain, waterspots, sun, ect. Its a waste of money because it does nothing. Everyone who got it came back a few days after it rained and complained about watersports.
              lmao wack, I would never invest in that shit.
              white car for summer and black for winter...actually still white for winter cause its warm in winter

@shroed option uno

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I did see one car that was black that I liked tho. bmw x5 black with chocolate interior. It was fresh.

And schroedin, M3 bumpers are cheap now thanks to ddm. Im probably going to pick one up once I start doing the body.

-Dan

Comment

• i wish there was some way to talk on here without having to refresh the page every 5 minutes

Comment

• lol someone mentioned about having a chat box. That be a good idea especially for us random thread peoples.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      I did see one car that was black that I liked tho. bmw x5 black with chocolate interior. It was fresh.
                      mmmmmm. does sound yummy

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                      i wish there was some way to talk on here without having to refresh the page every 5 minutes
                      same here lol. sometimes I forget for 10 minutes and then theres 3 new pages lol. I should find a live chatbox that has an html code or something and then put it on the first page or something...but then waking up and scrolling through so many post to see what the post say after you got off.....fuck that

or live chat with pages???? hmmmm

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                        link me up scotty
                        325 BMW with a 350 bored out to 410 chevy motor with a supercharger. Motor without the supercharger is 870hp...dyno with supercharger 1001hp

And heres what im aiming for when I start doing my engine work

Bmw Turbo 932hk!!830 Rwhp dynapack PPFBorg Warner S475Visit www.insanity.se

-Dan

Comment

• http://chatango.com/page?FAQ ?

Comment

• So just went through all my old photo's and selected some to re-edit after abour 4 or 5 years.... Here's my first photo

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• i like this turbo

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                                hmmmm

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                                So just went through all my old photo's and selected some to re-edit after abour 4 or 5 years.... Here's my first photo

thats doooppe

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X