X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRB off to buy a Benz and do a tune-up
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      Oh no!
      YOU'VE SAID TO MUCH YOU FOOL, NOW HE WILL STEAL YOUR IDEA!!!

I already did....

Originally posted by Zic
      i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
        Kinda want a lot...

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1755348

[IMG]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7175/6540035869_a18f00503a_b.jpg[IMG]
        Not bad. Looks nice.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• mornin RT

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Sup guys

I can't wait to move out :\
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Well move down here already.

It's only Tuesday and I'm stoked for this weekend. Going up to Nashville with my 6 and leaving it there for a little while. Gotta take apart my wheels and get them redone, and the suspension will be coming together pretty soon. Then it'll be getting painted and hopefully I'll have money left over to fix the a/c before SoWo.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                Oh no!
                YOU'VE SAID TO MUCH YOU FOOL, NOW HE WILL STEAL YOUR IDEA!!!
                LOL i dont really care that much im just busting balls. Its an 89 300sel. I like em cause they are not a very popular choice for people doing a benz and i find them sexy. Only dude with one on here is hoodrat boy and ive had mine since right after h2o. Its been chillin waiting for me to throw money at it.
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Okin View Post
                  I already did....
                  FYI Okin, Y U no center Yoda sig!?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                    Well move down here already.

It's only Tuesday and I'm stoked for this weekend. Going up to Nashville with my 6 and leaving it there for a little while. Gotta take apart my wheels and get them redone, and the suspension will be coming together pretty soon. Then it'll be getting painted and hopefully I'll have money left over to fix the a/c before SoWo.
                    Haha I'd love to move down there with the whole crew!

What wheels do you have now?
                    Also what paint you going for?
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      FYI Okin, Y U no center Yoda sig!?
                      'Cause I was going to evict him soon.

Nah seriously, I'm no computer wiz and a lot of people ask me the same thing.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      Its an 89 300sel. I like em cause they are not a very popular choice for people doing a benz and i find them sexy.
                      I haz some parts....

Originally posted by Zic
                      i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

• Would be a lot of fun man.

17" Work Equips. Some of the bolts have surface rust, so I think I'll just run RS bolts or find a shop that can rechrome them for me. Gonna get the centers stripped and figure out what color I really want for them.

Paint is gonna be some sort of green. Was thinking Highland Green from the Builitt Mustangs.
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Would be a lot of fun man.

17" Work Equips. Some of the bolts have surface rust, so I think I'll just run RS bolts or find a shop that can rechrome them for me. Gonna get the centers stripped and figure out what color I really want for them.

Paint is gonna be some sort of green. Was thinking Highland Green from the Builitt Mustangs.
                          Niiice! How wide are you going? Center color for green car...hmmm silver is classy but if you want some kinda color then maybe cream?

I was thinking of a dark green color for the E28 but I think Im gonna stick to white, always wanted it haha
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            Sup guys

I can't wait to move out :
                            thats cute

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            LOL i dont really care that much im just busting balls. Its an 89 300sel. I like em cause they are not a very popular choice for people doing a benz and i find them sexy. Only dude with one on here is hoodrat boy and ive had mine since right after h2o. Its been chillin waiting for me to throw money at it.
                            was going to say on your FB:
                            "well we sure as hell know she isn't with you for penis size or money"
                            But I thought that might be a little harsh for FB.
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Okin View Post
                              'Cause I was going to evict him soon.

Nah seriously, I'm no computer wiz and a lot of people ask me the same thing.

I haz some parts....
                              PM me

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              thats cute

was going to say on your FB:
                              "well we sure as hell know she isn't with you for penis size or money"
                              But I thought that might be a little harsh for FB.
                              Lol thx douche
                              cars and stuff

Comment

Would be a lot of fun man.

Highland green would look very sexy, especially with your wheels. What color is the interior?
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X