This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Fuck buying your car lol, and fuck pouring all of it into my car. I want to start saving money, I want to be able to do cool shit in the future, cool shit like. Starting my own business.

Do you know him or something?
    What type of business you thinking about? And nah, I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt... and it looks like I'll be taking that back soon haha.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by MSTRB8 View Post
      lol your talking about me like im not here
      And you think I care? Why?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MSTRB8 View Post
        yeah my bad man. I meant no disrespect. I am always respectful to people of all religions and colours. I may be a little drunk right now so please forgive me.
        You're starting to piss me off. Who the fuck are you.
        Originally posted by Jersh View Post
        What type of business you thinking about? And nah, I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt... and it looks like I'll be taking that back soon haha.
        Want to start a clothing company. And you will probably will be sooner than later.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• whos this new asshole?

Comment

And you think I care? Why?
            lol its quite obvious you don't care. I think you are making a very smart decision not dumping all of your money into your car. Its fun to build cars but there comes a point in which creating a solid future for yourself should be much more important. THEN once thats done.... you can go back to spending a little more on cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
              whos this new asshole?
              I would like to think im the complete opposite of an asshole. Im just talking because you seem like a cool group of guys. Names Ted. Good to meet you all.

Comment

• Hello RT.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• y'all are ruthless hahaha
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Andrew you got any snow up there? I want some fucking snow!!!
                    cars and stuff

Comment

Want to start a clothing company. And you will probably will be sooner than later.
                      I seriously think about doing that all the time. I'm in between sizes for a bunch of shirts and certain companies clothes will fit perfect in some spots and awful in others. And I **** not being able to find shit that I want to wear cuz nobody makes it. My own company would pretty much be to fit my own needs haha.
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        y'all are ruthless hahaha

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Sixers down seven with a little under 3 minutes to play... LET'S GO!
                          ///M 2.0

Comment

• kelly make me some fucking jeans that are not for skinny hipster fegs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the love of god. Im going to need to start shopping at big and tall or something. I got 5 pairs of pants for christmas. All the same size as the jeans i have now (that i bought 8 months ago) NOT ONE FUCKING PAIR FITS. (and no im not getting fat because my jeans i bought 8 months ago fit perfect and im the same weight ive always been SO FUCK OFF).
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Whatever fatass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                Whatever fatass.
                                dont make me come over there.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X