people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        You like your boyfriend more than the fish they use for fish N chips?
        I don't even understand that

Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Pretty much.

I just folded a shit ton of laundry. Such a PITA
        sounds like fun
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
          I have a wife for that.
          Disregard Females, Acquire Stance.

Pretty much what I'm doing right now. Women piss me off. The right one will come along eventually.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• i fold laundry too (wife does the rest).i hang most my shit but my work shirts and basic Ts i fold neatly into little squares

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            You like your boyfriend more than the fish they use for fish N chips?
            Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Herro.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Herro.
                fuck you

jk, hai
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Sup?

Just made some burritos from left over pork abobo, bomb as fuck.

Comment

• rdy to get off work in 25 minutes. gotta a package in the mail, its like xmas all over again.

im been munching on yeast rolls all morning. fucking delishious

Comment

• Ah, that eagerness to get that package as quickly as possible...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        Ah, that eagerness to get that package as quickly as possible...
                        negative. you learn to be patient when your overseas. no such this as 2-3 day shipping unless you want to pay out the ass for international shit

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                          negative. you learn to be patient when you're overseas. no such thing as 2-3 day shipping unless you want to pay out the ass for international shit
                          Roger that.

And fixed...

Comment

• almost time for my day to end, have to work tomorrow
                            but then I'm off till next year
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• omg go jump off a bridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

sounds like fun
                                He said bf > cod

Bf = boyfriend
                                Cod= a type of fish
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X