X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Let's get 7th grade on this shiz.
    haha, I feel like I have a lot of stuff to rag on him for, but then again I did spend my entire month of august last year with him, we were literally only apart for like 10 minutes for the longest when one of us was taking a shower

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post

Yeah
      o word. you should buy em
      Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      7th Gen Accord?
      my bad, i meant to say integra. DC2

or maybe put em on his s13 cause i think he has one.....hmmmm
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I would but....
        Im broke with no income and can't spend any money untill like christmas. And they're not 5x120 lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          I would but....
          Im broke with no income and can't spend any money untill like christmas. And they're not 5x120 lol
          lol damn. adapters

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• And run et -89? haha

-Dan

Comment

• lmao heeell yeeaaa! roll hard yo!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• $100.00 deal.

-Dan

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Drama you are like god

Comment

• + trade on style 19s? lol

-Dan

Comment

• lol i dont think he would want that hahah

Drama you are like god

Comment

• How much is he asking? Not like im going to buy them or anything. I already said im broke lol

-Dan

Comment

• $3000 with refurbishing or $2800 as is

Drama you are like god

Comment

• worrd

-Dan

Comment

• fo shizzle dizzle. I want em so I can put em on my S10

Drama you are like god

Comment

• That would look soo much better on a s10 then a e36 lol

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X