This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    My dad would say "What the hell is that?".
    thats definitely my mom. she will be like "how do you spend so much time looking at pictures and talking to those people you dont know?" common interests mom

Comment

He says that about most of the cars on here. Then I have to explain and it hurts my head.

Comment

• My brother had a "Fckyourcrew" sticker on his rear window, and my dad read it squinting... "Fuck, your, crew dot com, what the hell is that?"

Comment

• ever since I showed my dad the latest first class fitment video from 4mation he has been interested. he even asked me to put in on a a coupe days ago

Comment

"The most awesome automotive community....in the world"

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              "The most awesome automotive community....in the world"
              That's what I should have said. Dammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                That's what I should have said. Dammit.
                Now you know what to say next if the conversation ever comes up again. haha.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• That's the best reply Jason.

Comment

Now you know what to say next if the conversation ever comes up again. haha.
                    Definitely. I'm now going to look for every opportunity to describe SW to someone and that is what I will say.

Comment

That's the best reply Jason.
                      Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                      Definitely. I'm now going to look for every opportunity to describe SW to someone and that is what I will say.
                      Awesome! Then reference articles from the main page.

Comment

Awesome! Then reference articles from the main page.
                        I showed my friend from College Rusty, he didn't understand.

He was like "You don't do that to type of car...that's wrong"

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                          I showed my friend from College Rusty, he didn't understand.

He was like "You don't do that to type of car...that's wrong"

Comment

• Comment

• It was too funny man. Then I showed him the one of Mike throwing sparks everywhere...blew his mind.

Comment

• I don't go out of my way anymore to try and explain cars anymore haha. If someone is willing to learn that's a different story.

Comment

Working...
                                X