X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol I will. We were discussing how no one has any thing to diss Mike about on Sunday (Charlie and I), and then Charlie said that we needed to figure out his middle name. You sir are our way to that knowledge, we shall be forever in debt.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      17s can still fit. Doesn't always have to be 15/16s.

As for S-Chassis, 18s!

Got any pics of those WORKs?
      yea 18s for sure. perfect size for s-chassis. one of my friends used to sit flush on 17s too.

camber wear ftw

Last edited by Drama; 08-09-2010, 09:41 PM.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• No one has anything to dis on Mike about? For reals?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          yea 18s for sure. perfect size for s-chassis. one of my friends used to sit flush on 17s too.

camber wear ftw

Dude Those are fucking PERFECT! My dream offsets and everything. I will have them on my next car

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            No one has anything to dis on Mike about? For reals?
            Well like, we don't have any dirt on him you know what I mean haha.
            Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
            Dude Those are fucking PERFECT! My dream offsets and everything. I will have them on my next car
            I will believe it, when I see it.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
              buy them now so you can have em ready

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• ohhhhh man hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  I won't go into politics but I know what you mean haha.

And yeah my last 2 paychecks have gone directly to my "fun" money for school, just over 1 grand.
                  Thats how this summer was suppose to be...but then parts happened lol

Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                  I was gonna ask how that was going for you man. I'm in a similar situation (just not enough money to go back to school). Soooo I gotta take out another loan. So glad that this is my senior year.
                  Yeah thank god this is my senior year too. Ill probably have to take out a second loan too. It sucks.

-Dan

Comment

• Damn. Would rock. If I had the cash.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Oh my gawd. Those are awesome

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        Thats how this summer was suppose to be...but then parts happened lol
                        Next summer though, because I can take my car to school, forget it, all my money is going into the car.
                        Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        ohhhhh man hahahaha
                        Let's get 7th grade on this shiz.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                          Damn. Would rock. If I had the cash.
                          so would i. put em on my s-10 with some custom overfenders or something. oooh the irony.

My friend my buy em for his accord

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            Oh my gawd. Those are awesome
                            what the meisters?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              Next summer though, because I can take my car to school, forget it, all my money is going into the car.

Let's get 7th grade on this shiz.
                              Heres what you do. Don't spend any money on car things until christmas break when 1st semester is over. Then youll have tons of extra money left over and just order parts over break. Then as soon as 2nd semester comes, youll get more money lol. Thats how I did it at least last year.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              what the meisters?
                              Yeah

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                so would i. put em on my s-10 with some custom overfenders or something. oooh the irony.

My friend my buy em for his accord
                                7th Gen Accord?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X