X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rents gave me $500 cash, a few gift cards, and a few articles of clothes I wanted. I def got more than I expected.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Feels good to put money in the bank.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I got $300 and some clothes. It's not about what's under the tree. It's about who's around it. :-)
        cars and stuff

Comment

• This was one of those christmas' where I put money in the bank, then spend most of it just as fast as it went in. Completely fine with it

Comment

• Merry Christmas Stanceworks

Comment

• Grandma was too sick to make it to Christmas eve. Then she fell down her stairs at some point last night and broke her shoulder. Possibly had a stroke as well.

Merry Christmas

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                Grandma was too sick to make it to Christmas eve. Then she fell down her stairs at some point last night and broke her shoulder. Possibly had a stroke as well.

Merry Christmas
                weak dude. hope shes ok
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Grandma was too sick to make it to Christmas eve. Then she fell down her stairs at some point last night and broke her shoulder. Possibly had a stroke as well.

Merry Christmas
                  Damn. Hope everything ends up ok

Comment

Merry Christmas
                    Damn. Sorry to hear that Sean. Hope it works out ok.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      50 1.8. Mine might be for sale in a few days if you can hold out. For RT members it'd be 70 bucks.
                      I like the sound of that. Let me know when you end up putting it up for sale.
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                        This was one of those christmas' where I put money in the bank, then spend most of it just as fast as it went in. Completely fine with it
                        About to do the same thing hahaha.
                        Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

Merry Christmas
                        Damn dude, hope she comes out ok. Thoughts are with you.
                        Originally posted by Haole View Post
                        I like the sound of that. Let me know when you end up putting it up for sale.
                        For sure dude.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I didnt get shit today besides a bag and some old spice body wash. Though tomorrow I am going out and getting what I need. The rents never know what to get me so thats why tomorrow we go out.

Comment

Merry Christmas
                            Im sorry to her that. I wish her a speedy recovery

Comment

• Sean, prayers go to your grandma man.

In other news, about to watch the new Mission: Impossible.

Hopefully I can throw in a powernap before tonight. =/

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Oh I know, but the noobz haven't had a reason to yet. Now they do.
                                lol

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

Merry Christmas
                                thats shitty man, hope she is doing better
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X